Jonathans Diary

Dear diary,

It's December 6th i hate life and today was the worst my best friend who i have a huge crush on probably thinks im mental. i tried to kiss her. I felt so embarrased. Everyone was right there Tim, Don, Jim and even a teacher. The teacher did'nt see. This was at lunch time. I avoided Jennifer the rest of the day from hiding behind lockers to jumping in the boys bathroom.

Dear diary,

it's December 7th the day after my big embarrasment I tried to stay home today I begged and begged but nothing worked. I hoped Jennifer does'nt think im stupid. Help me, Help me just keeps scrolling through my mind over and over and over again. I had to confront her and I did she told me she was'nt mad but that she needed time to think. That made my day.

Dear diary,

Today is December 12th i forgot to write had too much on my mind. Jennifer said that she wanted to be with me but I f*cked up I froze everything froze i saw a light i walked into it i didnt know what to do Jennifer is amazing. She could do so much better than me Jonathan Vonz.I love her but i froze and she huggef me and told me to think about it.

Dear diary,

Today is December 14th i forgot to write yesterday i was floating for hours i was happy for once in my life i had enjoyment i felt free i felt like an angel blessed me. Me Jonathan Vonz is dating the fantastic angel named Jennifer Sones. Shes finally mine all these years of Jealousy of her other Boyfriends now people can be jealous of us i love her.

Dear diary,

It's December 15th friday. weve been dating for two days now she wasnt at school today and that saddened me a little but i texted her and she didnt reply and i was just thinking is she avoiding me she updated her facebook status from mobile i feel like maybe shes embarrased to be with me maybe or she doesnt like me... could it be. but she said she wanted me she said she liked me maybe im getting upset over nothing maybe shes just shy.

Dear diary,

its December 16th its the weekend she texted me that she wants to go to the movies today i was happy. we were watching iron man 2 and her hand came close to mine out of panic my hand moved away then she got saddened im a loser i got scared f*ck my shyness i love her i shouldnt be shy damn it.

Dear diary,

its December 18th nothing interesting happened yesterday but today was monday and Jennifer was talking cute with me and i was talking cute with her back but i didnt even hug her im still shy but i dont know why. is god trying to tell me something is she not the one no she is the one and only shes my baby and no one elses. i need to confront my fear and kiss her.

Dear diary

Its December 19th i got scared again i froze up and she ended up just walking away and that killed me she avoided me the rest of the school day. but later that day she texted me... "if your not gonna try then maybe were through!" this page is soggy cause of my tears she left me i know why but i still ask myself why this is bullsh*t f*ck life!!! night.

Dear diary,

its December 23rd i havent gone to school since the terrible breakup im done i texted her all my feelings and that i wanted to meet her at the first place we met she was there and i expressed my feelings one more time and kissed her lips. she put her arms around me and started kissing me back and i was happy but apparently she is leaving for Mexico in two weeks i told her your my everything and ill wait for you ill text you every minute of everyday ill visit you no matter the distance my love for you is endless will you be my one and only babe please ill change for us and i hugged hercand held her hand all the way home this is my last entry into my diary bye.