Hello

Kurokochii, you have to fucking wake up! Don't be delusional. You knew from the very beginning that Akashi was just toying with your feelings and yet you still continue to be with him?! I'm telling this to you not as a teammate, but because you're my friend and I care for you. 

Kise, why are you doing this?! Akashi wouldn't do something like that. He loves me. He told me that and I believe in him so please? stay out of our relationship.

December 25, XXXX

Why Seijuuro?! Tell me! D-did I do something wrong? If there is, please tell me. I can't live without you Seijuuro. You said you won't leave me, you said you'll stay by my side, you said we'll always be together forever, you said to me. I promise I'll practice so I can as useful as before. Please... I'm begging you, don't leave me Sei- 

He knelt down to beg Akashi but was taken aback by Seijuuro's reaction. Tetsuya's eyes widen when Akashi gave him an emotionless expression which made him more pathetic. He felt demented as if he was killed over and over again. 

You're just a toy to begin with, Tetsuya. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't have anything to explain to you because all I told you was a  lie but it was really nice to kill off my boredom. You're useless to me now. Akashi left Kuroko alone. 

7 years later. 

Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet, to go over everything.

7 years, huh? It's been a long time since I left Japan. I guess I should pay a visit to my mom and the others. Hmm I think I'll surprise HIM. As Akashi was tidying his things, piles of pictures fell on the floor: The first one was a picture of him together with Generation of Miracles on the day they've won in the nationals. How nostalgic. 

Akashi was smiling as he saw the pictures until he saw the last one. A teal-haired boy who was smiling as he read a book under the cherry blossom tree. Indeed, it was beautiful shot. Kuroko Tetsuya. 

Tetsuya. I wonder how's he doing right now. 7 years had past but I still remembered what I did that night. Those memories still haunts me until now. I should settle this one, after all I am at fault.

 They say that time's supposed to heal ya but I ain't done much healing.   

Good day to all of you, this your Captain Ryota Kise speaking. Time check 12:51 PM, we've just arrived in Japan. I repeat, we've just arrived in Japan. Akashi was so frantic to go home. After all, California is too far from Japan. Just an 11 hours and 18 minutes  via airplane. 

Give Oka-chan a big ol' hug. I missed you so much, Sei-kun! You've grown into a fine man. I saw your game last time, you did good Sei-kun! Congratulations on defending your title as the Shogi Master. Did you eat already? The maids had already prepared the foods so you can eat. Your things are already in your room. 

Akashi gave her mom a hug and a kiss on her cheek. Thanks Oka-san, of course I missed you too. If you don't mind, I'll just rest for a bit because I'm really tired. 

Okay, son. Tell me if you need anything, I'll be at our garden. 

'Kay Oka-san. I'll find you Tetsuya. I must find you.

 When we were younger and free. I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet.

Kuroko Tetsuya, be my boyfriend. Kuroko dropped all of the books he just bought from the store. He had always admired their team captain and now, the emperor himself just confessed. Akashi kissed Kuroko on his forehead a way of gesture that would mean a promise to love, care, and protect him physically and emotionally. Akashi placed his forehead on Kuroko's, looking deeply in those crystal blue eyes, I love you Tetsuya.