The Past

There was nothing to do, so I went out to scare the candy people. It was weird... no one was out or in their house. I seen Lsp coming  down the street. "Yo, lsp, where's everyone?" "Oh hey Marshall, PG is having a party and that's where everyone is at." Lsp leaves as I follow behind him. I can't believe him...

I flew through gumballs room  window.  "So I guess I'm not cool enough to be invited to your little party" "I thought it was a good choice not to invite you, now can you please go?" Marshall flew closer to gumball and stand on his feet. "Why? You always invite me to your parties." Gumball turns around to see Marshall was very close to his face. "Because I think it's better if I let go of some baggage." Gumball starts to tear up and turns away from him. "Bubba.....you think I'm baggage? ....what did I do wrong---" Gumball turns around in anger as tears fell from his eyes. "You broke my heart!" "Bubba..." "GET OUT!" Gumball pointed at the window Marshall flew through. Marshall slowly turned around and flew home.

PRINCE GUMBALL POV
I fell to the floor as Marshall flew out the window. My heart was racing as the thought of what happened ran through my mind. I got up and wiped my eyes as I heard someone come down the hall. "Yo prince gumball are you okay in there? what's taking you forever?" "Oh Fionna, I'll be out soon don't worry." I look in the mirror and nod my head. I walk to the door and open it. "Hey....are you okay gumball? You look like you were crying." I smiled and nod. "I'm okay." I walk past Fionna and headed down stairs to the ballroom. I hope I can get over this.
END OF POV