Love at fitst sight

Jason is in high school and is one of the popular kids in school. He plays all sports and girls love him. For some girls it is a dream to date him, but in Jason's school their is no one that he likes.

One day a new girl named Holli. She is also in high school. In just a few months she was a popular girl. Then Jason heard about her, and when he saw her he immediately started flirting with her. She told him she had a boyfriend and he stopped and he was sad. He was then still popular but not as popular.

A few months later Holli had a fight with her boyfriend. They broke up and Jason found out and asked her out and she said yes. He was so happy now. He's back to being most popular.

They dated for a long time and they were in the same college. Jason played college football and other sports. Oh and I forgot to say they went to Polk school and the went to college at Marshall thundering herd.

They got out of college and decided to spend their life together and they get married. He started a job as a lumber and outside things and Holli was a nurse. Jason then got into golf and he golfed the rest of his life and Holli got into tennis. They played those sports and lived happily ever after.