My view

I look up at the strange movie I am watching. "Whore Dan Howell AU" The director called TheAmazingCasIsOnFire I think. Its a good movie.

Suddenly Dan talks to the people watching. The whole scream glitches red and flashes strange code. A scream goes round the movie theatre and the lights switch on. Alarms go off and i catch the panicked eyes of my fellow people.  GSome sporting Dan and Phil shirts and some wearing hats or holding backpacks.

"Quick!" a girl screams with long brown hair. " We have to escape!"

"Why?" I ask playing with my llama hat.

"The forth wall is coming!"

Then a load crash is heard and a large red pixelated hand picks of the roof.

"RUN!" Another girl in A fall out boy shirt screams.

We all run through the door and out into the London streets. With the fourth wall chasing after us.

Suddenly there is a load crash and people come running out a GAME shop. I ignore it but then we see a bright light shine down.

Two tall guys with emo fringes. One in a hoodie with grey horns and some black skinny jeans, the other with a shiny coat a galaxy backpack.

"ITS MY SONS!" I scream. Running with my pack. "MY DADS" "MY SNOWFLAKES" "MY CINNAMON ROLLS" "MY ANGELS" "ITS DAN AND PHIL!" Different phans squeal.

Dan and Phil don't see us and run to a grey building. "ITS THE PHALACE OF DREAMS!" I scream. A person next to me begins to grow. I watch in awe.

"Don't worry I'm a Titan!" She yells from far up high. I nod and she picks up an aeroplane. "GET ESSANTIALS AND MEET UP HERE AT 10:00 PM GOGOGO THE WALL IS DELAYED!"

Everyone scatters and I run into the phlat. Running to the door I knock.

"Hello?" A frightened Phil calls out.

"THIS IS THE FANGIRL RESCUE MISSION HERE TO SAVE YOU AND OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS." I scream.

The door stays shut so a girl in a skeleton shirt breaks it down, sending Dan and Phil running in fear.

I grab Phil by his wrist and he shouts at Dan. I look over to Dan who is currently being bribed out the door with Doritos and maltesers.

As I pull out Phil I see a girl in a batman shirt run out with the fridge in her hands.

When me and Phil reach the aeroplane I see it is half filled with half of the phlat. Dans wardrobe is leaning against phil's, dining chairs strapped to it. The tv is stacked on top of that gaming consoles and the sims open on dans computer. Next to that there is Dan and phil's bedspreads and mattresses, The dinosaur and lion. Phil's box and Dan's Amber lamp.

Lots more stuff is being loaded in. I sit Phil in a chair and hand him his lion. Then I hand him a Cushion and put Totoro on the TV.

Eventually everything is on the plane and I go find a seat.

I sit next to the girls who helped make are mission possible.

"What's your name?" A girl in a batman sweater asks me.

"Jaiya, but call me Jai." I reply, tangling my fingers in my baby pink hair.

"My name is Tess" she says, looking at another girl with short brown hair.

"I'm Katie" she looks behind her to see Phil looking afraid. "I'll go check on Phil" she says getting up.mo

"I'm Abby!" Another girl says looking up from her phone, displaying minecraft on it. Before going back to killing a pig on her game.

"My name is Zaera." A girl in a Pokemon jumper says. "Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you to." I say. "I'll go drive now, see you when we land in America!"