Ruby red haired girl

-Do you trust me? - he asked reaching his hand towards me. I looked up into his face, it was glowing. His smile was so adorable, white teeth behind rose lips... his eye smile two crescents. I wanted to put my hand into his but suddenly a lot of people were around us, pushing us both on to opposite sides.

-Lara!- he yelled but I was pushed even farther. I lift myself on my toes looking for him but he was gone. Pushing people around me, I called his name.... Where are you?! Don't leave me! Come back!

She sat on the bed breathing heavily. It was that dream again. Always the same. Some boy with the most beautiful smile and me trying to find him. Her heart hurt from those intense feelings. It looked so real and caused me to feel strong emotions. Feeling pain for not being able to take his hand. Only emptiness has left after waking up.

She sigh - Get yourself together Lara, that is just a stupid dream. You probably eat too much last night and body rebelled through your head!- I laughed- I must be going crazy! Better to take shower and get ready for school.

While she was walking, heading to school, pictures of her dream appeared in front of her eyes. All that started so sudden. One day she was sitting in her boring history class and fell asleep for a moment. That was the first time she had a dream about that boy. But the strange thing is that she had no idea who he was nor she ever saw him before. It was mystery! - Why I dream that same dream and why him?

Her friend Maya told her of some old beliefe: If you dream the same dream more than once, that dream will come true... - I'm not even sure I want that. And why would I want to meet that boy, I don't know anything about him?!....- No, that was a lie, because I felt like I know everything about him.. - Ah stop it !! Stop it !!- she was mad at herself.

When she stepped inside of school Maya appeared running towards her- Lara! Lara! You are on the list! You did it, girl!- She was looking at her friend all puzzled- What are you talking about? What list? 

-List for exchange students! - She was screaming in her ear and shook her hands.- You are going to Korea as an exchange student! - She blinked- What?- But Maya was smiling brightly  - Yes! Yes! Oh, I envy you so much! Ah, Korea! - Lara frowned- I need to talk to the principal. I wanted to go to Japan, not Korea and have no interest in their university.- Maya's jaw dropped- What?! Do you have no interest in Korea? Girl, what are you talking about? After everything I told you about that country you said you like it !? - She smiled- Yes I like the country, but I I like Japanese university more.

Maya sigh- Ah, what I will give to be in your place now, you are so ungrateful! - She folded her arms on her chest frowning- Just because you think that boy from your dreams is Japanese, it doesn't mean he actually is! He could be Korean too.

Lara laughed- Maya you are have watched too many Korean dramas - Wake up! That is just a dream, he only exists there, he is not real! - She rolled her eyes- Whatever you say I'm still staying with my statement that dreams come true! - She just waved at her and shook head- I'm going to my class see you !!

***************************************************

He sat on the bed breathing heavily. His t-shirt was all wet so is his hair. He runs his fingers through it trying to calm himself. Again that dream! Again that girl in his dream. -This is getting worse every night and instead of stopping, his dreams become more and more realistic. Who is that girl he keeps dreaming about? She looked kinda familiar but he wasn't sure does he know her or not. He tried so many times to recall his memory, but no use. What kind of meaning those dreams have? It would be understandable if they knew each other, but like this, it only made him more confused. Was he that lonely here in Korea, so he started to dream about some imaginary girl? He shook his head and went to the kitchen taking a water bottle from the fridge and took a long sip. Col liquid helped him a little, so he returned to his room. Jinhwan heard him - Bobby you are not sleeping again?- I will don't worry hyeong, go back to sleep- But he sat on the bed- You had a nightmare again?- Bobby smiled in the dark- It was not a scary nightmare... more like a romantic nightmare. - Jinhwan chuckled- Is there such a thing as a romantic nightmare?- They laughed together- Nah... I guess I just invented one. - Let's go back to sleep now, we are going to Japan in the morning and it's going to be a long day- Jinhwan said with sigh covering himself with a blanket. Bobby left a sigh too- You are right we need some sleep.