Who is she?

Lara was sitting on the bed in her hotel room staring at the wall in front of her. All she could see was his eyes. It was just a second long that moment when they eyes met, but she felt something strong hitting her right in the heart. How is that possible? She doesn't know anything about him. She even didn't saw his face properly just his eyes...

She left a sigh and put her palm on the forehead - I'm in big trouble now. I even started to see him when I'm awake. Was he even there or that was just my imagination? But what I felt and still feeling... that is so real... Ah, I think I started to lose my mind!-

Then she gets up and started to unpack her suitcase just to keep busy her hands and thoughts about something, but his eyes haunted her everywhere. No matter if her eyes were closed or open, she kept seeing him. Lara went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on her hot cheeks trying to cool herself a little. Pictures from the last night's dream came again in front of her eyes. They were kissing, he was holding her around her waist, pulling her closer.. his lips so sweet.... he smelled so nice and tempting and she was smiling brightly... his eyes were so dark and deep.... - Ah, stop it Lara!- she yelled at her reflection in the mirror.- Would you stop it already? Get yourself together!

For the rest of the day, she decided to go into town and explore the city a little. Maybe she could try to find an apartment. She had a list of addresses she found on the internet but didn't want to make reservations until she sees how those apartments really look like.

First three she didn't like. They were too big or too small, but the next one was perfect. That landlord was a nice lady with a sweet childish voice. She showed her around and even offered to cook for her because she had a small restaurant down below. Lara was satisfied and they made a deal. - I know you are new here in this town but this place in a very good area. We ha marketplace close to us, many restaurants and clubs. Even famous YG building is right around the corner.

Lara smiled- Thank you for letting me stay here. I like this apartment very much- Then she wanted to go, but the lady held her hand

- Do you know how those YG boys are handsome? I saw them many times, even brought them food a few times in their apartment. They live down the street- She pointed her finger at the right. Lara nodded

- How nice, but I really don't know what YG is. Is that some kind of firm or...? - Lady widened her eyes 

- Don't you know YG Entertainment? They are a music company and nor just that. Tomorrow when you come here, I will tell you all you need to know. Now I must go my costumes are waiting for me! - She yelled that last part already going down the stairs in a hurry.

Lara smiled- Mrs. Hae Yin is so funny like I care about Korean music and stuff.- She shook her head still smiling while she was trying to stop a taxi and go back to the hotel. This search for apartment ended well and she was happy. Now she even has someone to cook for her- it was perfect.

Going back to her room she called first her parents to tell them the good news. Her mother was so excited and her father congratulate her. After she finished talking to them, she called her friend Maya. She was screaming and laughing - I'm so envious ugh! You have to invite me there, if not I'm going to invite myself you hear me?!- Lara laughed - Sure, I'm inviting you right away! Come and stay as long as you want.- Both girls were so happy and excited so they talked more about their plans but Lara didn't mention the boy she saw at the airport and later she remembered that wondering why she didn't say anything to Maya. But she couldn't answer that question. Not that she wanted to keep that as a secret, or she felt embarrassed, but she just didn't want to talk about that...

*****************************************************************

Few days have passed. Bobby and his friends were back from Japan, but they were to busy and he just couldn't take any free time to go in town and try to look for that mysterious girl which really was making him mad. Today they had fansign and he did well his part. He liked interactions with fans, but through the whole time, he kept thinking about her. Last night she came again in his dream. They were laughing and holding hands and he woke up with a smile on his face. Now that he actually saw her, he just couldn't stay still and forget all.

When fansign finished, he asked his manager to let him go for a while, because they had some free time before another broadcast. Jinhwan helped to convince him and asked to go into town too. So the two of them went together. They took a cab and Bobby gave the taxi driver the address of her hotel. Jinhwan didn't ask how does he know that in fact, he didn't ask anything. He was there to help his friend in any way he could and Bobby was so grateful for that.

When they went inside the hotel, Bobby asked at the reception describing that girls look, but the manager was not in the mood to help him.- I'm sorry sir we don't reveal our costumers identitis.- Bobby frowned but then Jinhwan tried to explain the situation.

 - Can we just leave the note or something?

- I'm sorry ser like I said we...

 - Yeah, yeah- Bobby cut him and turned his back. He was annoyed but didn't want to give up so easily. Jinhwan pats his back

- We will find her just be patient. Let's go there in the hall and sit, maybe we can think of something?- He nodded

- Ok let's try to think...

Just when they were about to enter the hall one girl in hotel uniform waved calling them to come closer. She was smiling brightly

- Ah, I can't believe I saw you here! Bobby and Jinhwan Oppa I'm your fan!- She was all red but still smiling. They both bowed a little

- Thank you but we are a little busy right now...

- Ah no, I know! -She grabbed Bobby's hand- I heard you talking to our hotel manager. You are looking for one of our guests right?- He nodded

- Yes, she is a foreign girl with red hair and green eyes and all I know is that she is in this hotel.- Girl sigh- Yes, but she is not here anymore... - Bobby blinked

- What do you mean? Did she leave the hotel already?

- Yes, she left this morning and I think she finds an apartment here in town because I heard her talking something about that on her phone. - Did you hear where she was going?- Jinhwan asked, but the girl denied making a sad face

- No, I did not... I'm sorry I can't help you more but can I ask...- she started but stopped talking turning all red again. 

- Ask what? - Bobby tried to encourage her.

 - I... I wanted to ask for your autogram. - They smiled

 - Sure! You helped us but can I ask you for one more favor? - Bobby gave her his brightest smile- Can you check her name on the computer?- The girl was looking at him with wide opened eyes- Sure oppa I can do that for you! - Then she covered her mouth giggling and went to reception while there was no one around and get back really quick holding the small piece of paper. - Oppa I did it! I find that girls name! - Bobby took off his bracelet and gave her

- Here is a little present from me and sorry I don't have anything better to give you.- She hugged him and Jinhwan quickly - Ah this is the best day of my life! OMG nobody will believe me this!

After they left hotel and sat in a cab again, Bobby took that peace of paper and red : Lara Peters

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<