Chapter 1: Jessie Adam Rydings

I came up for this story with this song.
_______________________________

I look around the small work room at the CCCTC Textiles and Fabrics Dept. I live in Westminster, Maryland and CCCTC(Carroll County Career and Technology Center)is where I've been dying to go. I look at my sewing machine, stitching up an outfit. Currently, I'm working on a jacket, and I look up to find the shiest boy I've ever seen, staring at a piece of paper, his pencil flying across it.

I forgot to tell you who I am. I am Kylynn(Kai-lin) James. People call me Ky(Kai), don't ask why. My black and blue plaid skirt and black Green Day t-shirt, were hidden behind a white lab coat(I didn't choose it, they made us wear it).My face had black lipstick on it, and I never wore any other make up. My hair, done up in two braids that came around to the back of my hair in a ponytail to pin the rest back, was bright red and had one green braid and one white one. My eyes are mismatched, one being blue and the other is hazel.

I looked up at the boy across from me. I wondered why he didn't have any friends.

He had long, black bangs covering his eyes, and I haven't seen them. And whenever he's outside, he has shades on his eyes, under his bangs. He usually wears a black hood up and has a sketchbook with him. Today, he wears black jeans, black high tops, and a black Three Days Grace t-shirt. Like the rest of us all, he had a lab coat on. His skin was very pale, which was odd. No one got close to him, and even though he was six foot three, he could disappear in a crowd faster than you could call out to him.

I noticed he had a small earring that was a hole in his ear and a silver key hung on it. I didn't think it had gone to anything, I just thought it was a key.

Anyway, I kept sewing when I heard a familiar voice with a lot of spunk in it call out to me, "Ky!"

I turn to find the manly, semi-high voice belonging to Marley. Well, everyone calls him that. His real name is Seanix Lee Ivan Marley. He's a player and he goes to my school. I stay away from him, and he tries to be my friend. He makes his girlfriend(current girlfriend)call him SLIM. That's how you know you're his girlfriend. If he tells you not to call him that, either you aren't his girlfriend, or you're now his ex.

He had hazel eyes, a thick and dark patch of freckles covering his nose and cheekbones, bright blonde hair, and a models body. Not joking. He's cute but not my type.

There's only two boys in this class. Marley, and the other one.

"What is it Marley?"

"Just wanted to tell you... If your a turtle, I'll take our relationship nice and slow." He said, a cheeky grin tugging at his lips. He's also world renowned for his awful pick up lines.

"Marley, for that last time, I don't want to be your girlfriend. When will you stop it?"

"Never babe, I know you're just playing hard to get with me. But I can tell you love me because I'm a smooth criminal!" He said, trying to go Michael Jackson high. Unfortunately, his voice cracked so much, I think the Guinness Book of World Records just added a new one--most voice cracks in under five seconds, Seanix Lee Ivan Marley.

"Go away, Marley. I'm trying to focus." I said, trying to push him away.

"Awww, I know you love me. All the ladies do." I rolled my eyes at that comment.

For once, I saw his royal shyness, out of the corner of my eye, look up at me and I swear I could've seen him smile. But as soon as I turned back over to confirm, he went back to scribbling.

I didn't get him, but I just went with it.

Earlier that day, I had walked in and everyone sat at a table, in front of a white board that our teacher was standing in front of. She had brown skin, black wild hair, and brown eyes.

"Today class," her slightly Hispanic voice rang out. She was always cheerful. "You're going to work in pairs to design a line of outfits on your own, and I will grade these." Every kid, besides me and shy guy groaned in distaste.

"I will give you a partner to work with. Today, I just want you brainstorming, making ideas, maybe a little sketching. And one of you, will model the clothes. Now, your pairs are..." She trailed off, heading to her cluttered and messy desk. She grabbed a paper and came back over. I didn't pay attention except for when I heard my name.

"Kylynn, you're working with Jessie. Now get to work." She said. We all headed over.

I looked for Jessie and he was over at his sewing machine, grabbing a piece of paper. I assumed that was Jessie due to the fact that he didn't have anyone to work with.

I walked over and tapped his shoulder. He spun around, showing me his dark bangs, his pale skin, and trying to hide under his beanie. He smelled of vanilla.

He tried to hide from me. "Hi Ky." He said shyly and quietly. His deep voice didn't make it any better.

"Hey Jessie."

FROM DAWNSK:

Hey dudes and dudettes. So, if you've read this, and you like it, could you please click the star button in the bottom of your screen. I'll definitely write more. I'll update this story biweekly on Saturdays at about 1 pm (EDT time).
Anyway, I'm glad you gave my story a chance.
Bye for now bros and brocitas.