Getting Back to Business

"OMG I missed you so much!!!" they said synced. "Aww I missed you guys too!" "So how was the trip!?" "I saw Jason Choice at the airport on my way there..." "OMG YOU SAW JASON CHOICE?!?!?!" Kristen screeched. "Jeez, are you trying to make the whole school notice me or something?!" "Um yes?!? He is a total hottie and badass!! He just moved too!!" "Yea I know Kristen, he is my new neighbor..." I sigh. "You're so lucky!!"

I guess I am?

I sighed and walked to my locker, of course I see Toby over standing there waiting for us to go to Algebra 2. "Hey Toby" " Oh hey, didn't see you there" I grabbed my books and put my backpack into my locker. "Alright, lets get going. Oh and did you meet Alison and Jason Choice? I haven't met them yet but Jason seems kinda rude, but Alison seems pretty fun to be around." "Nah I haven't, but you're right, Jason seems like a dick but Alison seems hot but chill." "Oh wow whatever happened to the Toby who did one night stands?" I punched him in the shoulder as hard as I could. "Oh please I don't like one night stands.... even though I do them." "Well then.. lets just hurry up to math, I don't want to be late."

I sat in my usual spot, the back of the room. And then I saw him, again, gazing into his dreamy green eyes. He glances at me and smirks, I blush ever so slightly trying not to show interest. "Ah Mr. Choice and Ms. Choice, please, take a seat anywhere. Students, these are the new exchange students from Germany." Mr. Robinson said. "Welcome, Choices...." the class said in sync. As Jason had walked up the isle, closer and closer, I was hoping he wouldn't sit next to me. Oh no, oh no, oh no PLEASE don't let him sit next to me please!!!! And that was it he had decided to sit next to me, of course the end of my good high school life, gone to waste, I had good grades in every subject, and now, it's forever lost... to a bad boy that would always distract me with his good looks. "Hey, can I get a pen?" I looked at him, giving him a death glare. "Aren't you supposed to be prepared on your first day of school, Jason?" "Sorry to bother you, Babe." He smirked.