Only The Young Broke Up

Only The Young broke up on Friday November 6th 2015. They confirmed it on Tuesday November 10th 2015.
This is how it happened:
Parisa Tarjomani announced she was leaving the group, saying  she wasn't happy working with the group any more."During these past 3 years I have really grown up. I have learned that you sometimes have to move on when things no longer make you happy. It got to the stage where performing and meeting you guys, was the only bonus for me."
But it looks like the split could be a messy one.
Fellow group member Betsy-Blue English said that they had decided to split up before Parisa announced she was leaving the group. Writing on Facebook, Betsy said: "Just want you all to know the truth. As you have all been so loyal to us I feel you deserve better. We have been deciding how to tell you guys that the group was coming to an end for a while - no one decided to just leave. Some people just wanted to give you that impression. But anyway - we haven't tweeted for a while as we were actually all deciding what to do. I've had an amazing 3 years and I love every one of you dearly. I hope you continue on my journey filled with more music, acting and modelling."
Parisa hit back on Twitter saying "never mutually decided to leave".