Ch 6

I was thinking of ending it but then I got a comment wanting me to continue so thank you so much!!

~Phil~
I sat in my wooden desk and leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes. I can't keep hiding but if I want to not be talked about how I'm the emo ice then I'll be cheerful. I know I'm slowly freezing my heart by acting like this but it's all I can do. The bell rang and other students started to walk in and take their seats. I got out my algebra book and flipped to page 131. I closed my eyes again as the teacher explained the instructions. Half way through we started doing examples Blah blah blah! I don't care about this crap! I started doodling on a blank piece of note book paper. I was drawing ice crystals and snow flakes decorated the paper. I was about to draw two males enjoying the snow holding hands when the teacher called on me
"LESTER! What's the answer to number 17" I looked at my book and we were on absolute values or what ever "X= -6 or X= 4" I Leaned back in my seat as the students were continuing working "Lester meet me after class." The teacher said and I nodded.
~After Class~
I walked up to the teacher and he told me to sit. I sat on top of his desk and waited for him to talk.
"Lester..." I cut him off "call me Phil!" I said glaring at him and he nodded "very well. I noticed your day dreaming in my class I'm surprised you got the answer correct today. Who are you day dreaming about?" He said leaning on his desk. "Not about you if that's what you think!" I said jumping off the desk. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder and started walking out the door. "I see the way you look at me philly" "CALL ME ANOTHER NICKNAME I SWEAR ILL THROW YOI OUT THE MOTHER FUCKING WINDOW!" I said and walked into Dan "what's going on here?" He said looking at Mister trying to get in my pants. "Oh nothing just having a talk with Phillip here." I turned to him. "Oh yeah a 'talk' sure you had me on your fucking desk your bitch!" I turned around and walked out the room "I'm reporting!" I walked to the office and talk the principal everything.  Mister baker walked to the math room ask confronted the teacher and was fired. I walked out the room feeling self-conscious. I wrapped my jacket over me tighter than before and I walked out the school ignoring every question thrown at me. I still need to keep up my act my heart is getting colder and colder the more I walk. I walked down the step and to the tree i seat at everyday and fell out right then.

~Dan~
I was a little worried about Phil. WAIT NO IM A FIRE HE'S AN ICE WE DONT GET ALONE! I walked outside and froze not really but i saw something that crushed me. Phil was on the ground the area around him slowly turning to ice. I ran down the steps. The closer I got to him the colder it got. People saw me and were confused they think I'll hurt him ha!
I felt his skin and hissed. It was ice cold. I took off my jacket put as much heat of mine I could and put it around him and made the ice around him melt. "Wake up Phil wake up." He opened his eyes and looked at me then he.........,
.
.
.
.
.
SLAPPED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!
"Ow what the fuck man." I said feeling the heat go over to it. "You deserved it dip stick!" He said standing up "well your welcome for bringing back to normal you I researched you dummy that you could of died I tried to save you!" He looked at me "you wanted to save me." He said and I looked away and ran.
~the next day~ (cause I'm a lazy writer)
I walked into the school gates and Phil and I glared at each other. I looked away and blushed WHY AM I BLUSHING! I walked into the school and to my Locker and saw a note. "Meet me outside now ~Phil"
I read out loud and I groaned and walked outside. I looked at him and he leaned up from his tree. People looked at us as we stared at one another. Ice went up his arm and fire went up mine. "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" People chanted and Phil and I smirked and threw are ice and fire around the others feet making a circle around us so if we moved we got hit. I smirked at him and melted the ice and he froze the fire. We stepped closer and we both drew are hands back and shoot our powers and made them turn purple when they mixed. We both flew back a few steps. We both put are hands in the ground to stop us from sliding and we looked up at the other and ran towards the other and shot again resulting in the same thing. We both stopped "WHY WONT THIS WORK!" Phil yelled "WHY CANT I HURT YOU!" I yelled back. People were starting to leave cause we stopped using powers. I had an idea and I guess he did too. I shot fire at the ground around me and the ground rose and I went up Phil did the same and we were even in the sky. People gathered again but they couldn't see us that well. I looked at Phil with hate but also something else showed in his eyes. He grabbed my shirt and got in my face "I hate you I WANT TO DESTROY YOU!......... but I can't" with that he pulled me into a kiss and our powers glowed purple. People gasped at the color change cause they still couldn't see us. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around Phil. We pulled away and slapped each other. "I'm supposed to hate you not love you! ITS IMPOSSIBLE" Phil yelled and I smirked "I thought I was the only one." With that we were lowed to the ground. We glared at each other "I hate you.... But I love you too." I said and went my separate way and Phil went his. People gasped and started buzzing me with questions I just ignored them and I'm guessing Phil did too.

Update I wasn't thinking of adding that but I was like what harm could I make not like any Fangirl hearts will explode

*some fan girl heart explode*
CRAP *runs away!*