Chapter 19

Miracle's POV

OMFG!! I hate moving. I literally moved to like 15 different places. Oh my bad. Hey my name is Miracle and im 17 years old. Im moving down to where my auntie lives because i heard about a good school that is around there and i guess my mom thinks that it might jump start my career. Me and my brother went inside my all black lambo and drove behing my mom as she lead us to the house. We started to pull up in this nice mansion and started to unpack. I wonder why we have such a big house when its only three of us. I grabbed all of my stuff and went up to the second biggest room in the house and got started on my room. Well i guess i have to tell you guys more about me. Hi my name is Miracle Amor "Minnie" Neveah Jones Williams. I an 17 years young and i have a twin brother name Michael but i call him Mickey. My father died when i was 3 in the Army. Ever since then my mom has been working non stop to make sure that me and my brother have clothes, shoes, food and a roof over our head, not only does she work but we also work. I am the assistant of a designer and i am about to open my own company but until then i also work at a dinner while my brother has his own record deal and he also works at footlocker. I used to have a baby sister but she had cancer and died at the age of 3. My mom is a nurse, singer, maid, and she also works for Ne-Yo. Anyways enough about me. After i finished with my room i walked over to my brothers room to see him shirtless texting his hoes.

Me: He Mickey

Mickey: Hey Minnie. wassup

Me: Nothin' just wondering if you wanna goto footlocker to get some shoes

Mickey: Ight i'll be down

As i walked out the room i can hear him talking on the phone with one of his friends. I walked into my room and looked at my outfit. A purple and black crop top with a black weed belly ring with my brothers black joggers and some costumized black and purple tims on. I had my hair straightend with a purple beanie on. I took some pictures and put it on the gram. I walked downstairs to see my mom wearing some black heals with a black fitted dress with some hoops. By the way my mom is 37 years old and she has Nicki Minaj's body except she's all real.

Me: Hey Ma

Ma: Hey baby. where you going looking all cute?

Me: To the mall with Mickey. We going to get some shoes

Ma: Oh bring me back these shoes *hands her a list of kds, jordans, nikes, addidas, and vans*

Me: Dang Ma. Are these for you or are you taking them to May?

Ma: They're for the both of us

May is a 14 year old girl who has been in an orphanage since she was 2 months. We take care of her like she is our own. We mainly got a bigger house so we can adopt her and she can be spoiled.

Me: MICKEY LETS GO OUR YOUR WALKING!!!!

Mickey: IGHT IM COMMIN!!!

Mickey came down basically wearing the same thing as me.

Both: WHY YOU COPYING ME!!! NO I HAD THIS ON FIRST!!!! CHEESEBURGER!! BUTTCHEEK!!!DRAKE!!!

Me: UGH let's go

We got inside my lambo and drove to the mall.

Neaveh POV

Today me and the girls are gonna head to the mall to go look around and maybe buy some shoes. As we were walking i saw these two people wearing the same thing and they lookes so cute!!! I walked up to them and they looked soo cute together.

Me: You two are so cute

Both: OH HELL NAH!!!

Me: What?

Girl: Im sorry but this is my brother

Me: Oh im so sorry! Whats your names?

Mickey: Im Mickey and thats Minnie

Me: Thats yall real names? cause that would be cute

Minnie: No just our nicknames

Me: Ok well can i get yall numbers?

Both: Sure *swaps numbers*

Minnie: Oh hey can you help us with something?

Me: Sure

Minnie: I need to get all of these shoes times 2 *pulls out list

Me: DAAAMMMNN

Mickey: yea ik

(4 Hours Later)

Mickey: Thanks for helping us look for the shoes and bring them to our car girls

Girls: No problem

Minnie: Seee yall later

Me: Bye

Rehana: He fine asf

Quen: She thick asf too

Faith: they gotta be new cause i aint never seen them around here

Me: Right and he is fine though i aint gone lie but we all got a man that we should stick too

Girls: Right