Łøvę Sucks

Okay, so there was a girl. A girl who never really knew who she was, never really had her own opinion. Thought little of herself. Was far from confident. Never really saw the bright side, but still tried to be positive anyways. Little things, simple people, meant more to her than other people because she never really had much. She fell in love with a boy. A boy who wasn't good for her, but no better than her best friends. She loved spending time with him. She hung out with him every day. She made the best memories of her life with him and his friends. Her life was bliss. He was her whole world, her everything. He was the type to judge a person by their shoes. He'd make fun of her and say he was joking. She would have given anything for him, she was so attached it was dangerous. They would talk about their future together. A family, a house. She couldn't stop talking about him with all of her friends. She talked about him so much, she was scared they would fall in love with him too. She'd risk anything for him, and she did. She finally saw the light, right when she was questioning its existence. He was the only light she'd ever known. To her, every love story was great, but theirs was her favorite. They had the time of their lives together. That eventually started to change. He started making her feel horrible about herself. Crying was all she wanted to do. He hurt her, a lot. How was it that someone she loved more than life itself, could hurt her so bad? Her friends were always telling her that he wasn't right for her. Her love for him made her blind to everything but not wanting to lose him. She never planned that one day, she would lose him. She had never felt such pain, like that, in her entire life. Her whole world was ripped away. Now she listens to nothing but sad music, and can't bring herself to delete the flipagrams that used to mean so much to them. She'll never forget him. He'll always have a part of her. She reconnected with old friends, with hopes of them helping her to heal, which they did. Now, she's falling for a boy who would ask her to come over, just for a day, when his parents were away. And now all she can do is lay in her room, fall asleep, dream of him, then wake up and do nothing about it. She's hurt. She couldn't ever figure out how to love. She had a lot of moments that didn't last forever. Now she's trying to figure out how to love.