Plus size EBONY she-wolf

Flash back ///. I could hear still hear my mothers screams as the rouges tour her apart right in front of my face I remember that afternoon I was in bed listening to Carly Rae jepson brushing my hair as. I looked in my reflection I see a girl with dark chocolate skin tone with large round hips and breast I was all was big even when I was made fun of in middle school I never thought much of it I always thought that I was beautiful no matter what people had to say that evening when I heard my mother's voice.

Paige get down here now it's time for dinner as I walked down stairs I saw something brown blur by the front door window but I ignored it that was my biggest mistake I learnt to realize going down to sit down my mother said Paige get the plates for me yes mom as I got up and when into the kitchen I saw glowing yellow eyes . But thought of it a effect of less sleep I set down the plates on the table in the dining room when glass shattered every were from the living room me and my parents raced into the living room to find two 6 feet tall werewolves I never thought werewolves were real till that day.

My parents told me to run and they shifted into 2 big. Brown and white wolves I ran out the back door to hear my father and mothers painful screams Flash back ::::: as I got off the plane from a 19 hour flight I saw the beta of black Shea pack he was so sexy tanned skin with. muscular arms with a six pack peeking through his tight T-shirt he had hazel eyes that just mad you want to star into forever as he walked closer I became for nervous .

(THE Alpha ) me and Daniel were walking around sniffing out the rouge that my father said would be staying with our pack. As soon to be future Alpha you need to take care of arrangements like this son my father alpha told me . I walked down into the opening were they came off the plane . dude do you even know what she looks like (no all my father said was she was African American and that she would be wearing a green shirt as soon as I said that I saw from the corner of my eye a dark skinned skinned girl (that must be her bruh come on let's go see.

(Paige) a fine white boy stopped in front of me and let me tell you he looked better up close with plump lips a built body of muscle but still not too much I have never dated or had any desire towards a white guy before ( Jake ) I stopped at her and knew right there and then that she was my mate she was beautiful from her dark chocolate skin and her plump lips that I just wanted to kissed till she was breathless looking down to her full waist to her big round ass to her sexy legs in those shorts (Mine I said huh she said (snap out of it Jake I told my self and my wolf

she's just a human I told my wolf we have to ease into it so that she can love us as much as I have falling in love with her I love her already and I just met her but I feel like she will be the most important person in my life