Beginning

(hey you guys sorry for not uploading I have been a little stressed out with going back to school and all and my computer just crashed so I have to wait till i get it fixed so I am using my Acer tablet sorry for this chapter for being so short but the next one with be longer)

(Jake) hello my name is Jake soon to be Alpha my father the alpha has sent me to escort you back too the shall pack house with my soon to be beta-' Beta' hello nice to meet you Paige

Paige ' it's a pleasure they are so freaking hot for a bunch of white boys Paige what are you saying I thought too myself (Jake ) come on right this way I said to her I grabbed her luggage and we headed out into the airport parking lot (Paige ) it's beautiful the woods are right behind the airport. but gosh these guy are gorgeous with wash board abs and big arm muscle and as much as I wanted to drool over them I had other things to worry about like what is the high school to be like I was snapped back in too reality when he asked me to get into the car.

I was so embarrassed thankfully with my dark complexion you couldn't see me blush I rushed into the car as I looked around the car that I had been too busy day dreaming  to notice the car it was beautiful with dark tinted windows to the leather seats and on the side there was Champaign I heard the trunk door slam I stayed  in my seat I didn't want to seem like a little child in a candy store.jake opened the door and hopped in as the driver took off  down the road I couldn't help but take little peeks at jake like who would he is just so sexy . He catches me looking I look away fast hiding my embarrassment you see something you like kitten I said in a scared voice . No your just annoying he stared into my eyes I just couldn't look away it was just so powerful .