ONLY PART

It was what it seamed to be the longest day in your life, you slam your head on the table and let out a soft sigh, you sat next to Zero, he looked at you "you ok?" he asked 'omfg he actually talked to me' you had a huge crush on Zero for a while now "yah i'm fine just bored" you respond as you sat up "me too," he said. For a while there was complete silence between you two "wanna ditch the rest of class?" Zero asked "but the teacher will see us walk out of class" you respond "so what..... (y/n) do you wanna ditch or not?" he asked "why not" you say as you both got up, as we made are way to the door the teacher spoke "and where do you think you two are going?" he asked "away from this hell hole" you said as you and Zero walked out as he chuckled.

As we made are way around the school Zero spoke "lets go to my door room" he said as he grabbed your wrist "o..ok" you said as you were dragged to his room. When you got in his room he slammed the door shut and locked it, you jumped at the loud slam "damn" he mumbles "are you ok?" you ask him as he lightly grabbed his throat, you slowly walk towards him, as soon as you about 3 feet away from him he grabbed you and pins you on the wall, you look into his eyes, they were glowing red "Z..Zero?!" you call his name as he buries his face into the side of you neck "Zero, what are you do..." you were cut off by a sharp pain on you neck "ZERO...... S..S....STOP!" you yell, he pulls away. He looks at you, his eyes back to normal "i..i'm sorry (y/n)" he says as he look at the ground. "i..it's ok Zero" you say as lightly grab his chin and make him look at you "there's blood on your uniform" he says "then i'll take it off" you say as you let go, he just looked at you as you started to take you top off, you leave the under shirt on though "(y/n) the blood is also on that shirt" he said as he started to unbutton your shirt "Z...Zero" you say his name while blushing, he only smirked.

As soon as the shirt came off Zero pinned you on his bed, Zero started kissing your neck making you moan a bit, he starts trailing the kisses down your stomach "Z..Zero" you say his name "shh" he shushed you as he got up and took off his top off , your eyes widen when you start thinking about whats going to happen, Zero chuckled when he saw your face, he joined you on the bed, hovering over you he kissed you, as he was kissing you he slid his hand down your back unbuckling your bra. You both break away from the kiss, he was holding onto your bra. He throws your bra somewhere on the floor, he slipped his hand down your skirt and started rubbing your clit, you let out a moan as he rubbed a bit more "Z..Zero" you moan his name a bit. He stopped rubbing you and took off your skirt and panties. After he threw those across the room he got up and took off his pants and boxers.

As he hovered over you he put his member near your entrance, you look at Zero "Z..Zero i'm still a virgin" you say as he slides a bit inside making you wince a bit "not for long" he seas with a smirk, before you knew it he thrust into you, you let out a small cry of pain, He started thrusting slowly in and out, "Zero, a..a little faster" you say as he smirks, he starts thrusting faster making you moan, you grip the sheets a little more "Zero" you moan his name, making him want more, he starts thrusting harder and faster "Zero" you moan his name a little louder Zero leans his face close to you ear "(y/n) i'm goi.." you cut him off "do it" you moan out a bit, Zero pulled his face away from you and kept going till he came "Z..Zero" you moan out his name one more time before he pulled out and crashed down on the bed beside you.

~ The End~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my first lemon story :)

hoped you liked it

yes... i know its short but who cares.