[1] The Tragedy

P.S. Edited ;)

Chapter 1

The Tragedy

Rheien

We were walking on a park. He's close to me and he was holding my hand.

Lagi naming ginagawa 'to. Nothing's more enjoyable than this. It feels so good being this close to him. And I know he feels the same.

Ngunit parang iba 'to ngayon. We always do this but it's weird kasi mas malapit siya ngayon. Mas mahigpit yung hawak niya sa kamay ko. Parang ayaw na niya 'kong bitawan.

At that moment, I knew something wasn't right. I started to worry at the back of my mind and I worried more when he spoke.

"I love you Rhei, for the rest of my handsome life." He said. Instead of smiling, kinabahan ako. May hindi talaga tama. Sinabi niya 'yon na parang huling beses na niya 'tong sasabihin. I shook the thought off.

"Pwede namang wala nang 'Handsome', Kit!" Pagbibiro ko para mawala ang iniisip ko. Tumawa siya.

"Rhei, panira ng moment. Replyan mo nalang dali."

"I love you too, Kit." I replied with the same feelings as he said earlier and looked at him.

I expected that he would smile as he always does but now's different. His eyes were sad and he was about to cry.

"Bakit?" I asked. I was also about to cry.

"Rheien... Kakanta ako para sayo." He smiled a little and held my hand. He looked straight into my eyes.

And he started to sing.

"♪ This is me crying that

This was the very first page

Not where the storyline ends

My thoughts will echo your name

Until I see you again

These are the words I held back

As I was leaving too soon

I was enchanted to meet you ooooh

Please don't be in love with someone else

Please don't have somebody waiting on you...♪"

My tears started to fall. It was our themesong. But I hated it at that time when he emphasized the word leaving.

I laughed sarcastically. So my hunches were right. He's leaving. He's leaving me alone.

"Rhei, aalis ako papuntang Switzerland. I will study there. Let's break up."

His words echoed on my mind.

"No! I can take LDR! but I can't lose you!" Pagkatwiran ko. Ayaw ko ng LDR pero para sa kanya, titiisin ko.

"Hindi ko kaya, and niloko lang kita." Napahagulgol ako sa narinig. Umiling ako.

"Hindi. Hindi ako naniniwala. Nagmamahalan tayo eh, sinabi mo pa kanina, haha." Pinilit kong tumawa kahit wala namang nakakatawa. Ayokong tanggapin.