Chapter 2!

My shopping trip wasn't very eventful and seemed like a total waste of time. I just wanted to go home and think. I walked out of another shop seeing amazing clothes but just not caring. It seemed as if there were other things to worry about right now. I decided to go back home and maybe get Dale to drop me off at the beach, hopefully I good place to think. I stopped at the Park outside my house and sat on one of the swings. I noticed a girl walking through the park heading straight towards me. I looked back over my shoulder to see if there was anyone behind me, which there wasn't. I looked up as she sat in the swing next to me.

"Hey! I'm charity!" She announced with a big grin. She had straight brown/blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hey, nice name, I'm Hannah!" I replied.

"Sorry, you may think I'm well weird just coming over to you like this but it's just that I saw you move in and wanted to come say 'hello' so i guess I just said it twice."  

She looked down and thought for a minute before I burst out laughing. She glanced up at me and started laughing aswel!

"Well, I have just made a complete prat of myself!" She said in between a fit of giggles.

"No no! Its fine!" I replied, a smile spread across my face.  

We spent some more time talking and laughing, when I saw my brother walking towards his car.

"Ooh I'll be right back!" I said, leaving the swing and running over to my brother.

"Here, where you off too!?" I asked. 

He took one look at my face and replied with, 

"Where do you want to go?"

"The beach, but wait there a sec please!" I said, running back towards Charity, Who seemed to be humming to herself, boy she is weird I thought.

"You want to come to the beach?" I asked her, saying that my brother was over there and he would drop us off.

"Sure! Would love too!!" She replied, standing up, "That is kind of a stupid question! I mean all the hot guys hang out at the beach and my mates always hang out there, so let's go!" She said standing up.

We ran back across the grass and got to the car. I quickly introduced Dale and Charity and climbed in the back.

"Hey, I'm Dale!" He said. Charity looked up at him and smiled. 

"I'm Charity!" She replied, getting into the other side of the car.  

Dale put on the radio which was in the middle of one of it's mash ups and he started singing along, and I must admit he was very good.

-Dales POV-

Wow, I thought when I saw my sister with Charity. I thought for a minute about letting Hannah have a ride but she would probably pull out the puppy eyes so I gave in, and her new friend seemed interesting.

As my mum used to say Charity does start at home! I thought laughing to myself. Charity looked gorgeous in her summer dress and sandals.  

When Hans introduced us, I looked down at her as she was a few sizes smaller than me, just as she was looking up. Our eyes seemed to connect together, hers a dazzling sea blue, mine a light brown. We held it for about a minute until Hans slammed her door, which she always did. 

Charity smiled and walked to the other side and I was left gobsmacked. I took a deep breath and got into the drivers side, switching on the music so as not to her my sister droaning voice. I started singing along to a track and didn't even realise.

"Here, your soo good!!" Charity said, in a soft British accent. I laughed and said thanks quite embarrased about the thought of me singing when there was a cute girls in my car. I stopped at the beach and dropped them off saying I'll be back at 4.30, and sped off down the road.