BONDING

DESTINY P.O.V
It was finally friday this week been long.Me and jason been get close lately but am a lil scared because i been hurt so many times.My ex chris hurt me so bad it came to a point where i felt like i was dirt . Thats one of the reason i was cann happy to leave NY. I just dont want jason to do that. All these thoughts raned through my head as i got ready for school. I had a black shirt that said H AND M with black true religion jeans with my high top future sneakers to complete my outfit i had my bucket hat.

I got Ashley and got t school.
We got in the  cafeteria not to eat but to see bae. When i got in i saw him in the corner with his homeboy.
Ashely why u lookin at me like that.
Girlllll u know i like josh

Then go talk to him

She finally said ok

When i walk to Jason he gave me this tight ass huge like dam.

when i look in the corner of my eyes i saw ashely talkin to josh.

JASON P.O.V
Am really feelin destiny but i really feel like she holdin back.I dont know why.
Destiny theres a party Tonight u up.
You already know.

*****Ding Ding Ding******

the bell ring so i walk destiny to class as usually.

Jason we need to go shoppin after school so when we go to that party we could be matchin.
(I squeezed the shit out of her)awwww bea tryin match

Ewwww boy move

U know u love me

hmmm

We went our separate ways after that.

DESTINY P.O.V
The bell finally ring i swear it be takin forever. When i got out of class rich try to talk to me. I had to tell this boy am taken he still tryed to talk to me i didn't want to be rude so i listen.Am not goin lie he cute and funny he kept creakin joke so i was laughing mightt hard.

RICH P.O.V
After school i saw destiny so u know i had to talk to her.She kept tellin me she was taken but u know me i had to keep tryin i  made a couple jokes. Cuz she fine asf.NEXT thing u know this nigga come out of nowhere and size the shit out of me. I HAD TO HIT THAT MEAN MUG.

JASON P.O.V
I was walking through the hall lookin for my baby.Next thing you know i see her laughing her ass off with some boy. I walk to them and sized him because these nigga be slick

DESTINY P.O.V
Jason came and he diddnt look to happy next thing u know rich give him a face. So i try to play sweet i was like hey baby
What u doin with this
Rich had to respond

he was like what it look like she doin she havein a good time.

It look like Jason was about to spilt Rich once he said.

Bae its nothing chill he look at me and pick me up bridal style and just walk away i was dien cuz he did that shit on purpose.

When we got to the car he put me down and just kiss me out of no where  i was shock that was our first kiss and i felt it.

we was staring into each other eye i had to laugh

Why the hell u laughin

Nothin its just your face

Get your behind in the car

Alrigh but i was still laughing

JASON P.O.V
I finally had the balls to kiss her which is weird am not scared of nothin am a thug but she just does some things to me.Right after i kiss her her goofy ass start laughing.Well we on our to the mall ride come on. Well its playin am actin like am singin to her. She was just blushing which was cute asf.

DESTINY P.O.V
We finally got to the mall cuzi couldn't take jason no more he kept makin blush. I was ready to go shopppin with bae.

*Plez vote and comment
°What will happen at the party
°whats goin on with jason drug business
°IS jason fallin in love