CHAPTER 4: THANK YOU "FRIEND"

Scary face underestimates me huh...

Hmp I'll show those two bad boys who're they messing with if they bother me again..."BWAHAHAHAHA"    I laughed at myself. 

RRIIIIIIIING!!!

Crap the schoolbell rang...

I was going to my classroom...then I passed by the clinic, I saw the two boys that I just beat up...I don't even know why are they called popular when I don't really know them well...And why in the world would girls like them...WHY DO GIRLS LIKE GOOD-LOOKING JERKS? Am I really a girl? HAHAHAHA...I'm such a tomboy...

And so I went inside the classroom...I heard chit chats about the two jerks I beat up... "Hey someone just beat up Johnny! Urgh whoever beat them up he must pay!" My girly girl classmate who has a crush on John, badmouth "the one who beat them up" which is me!  "Tch..." I said to myself...I really want to laugh already then my girl classmates stared at me..."Hm? What's funny Jenny?" , "Oh I just remmebered something very funny!" I laughed at myself... 

AFTER CLASS... DISMISSAL TIME...

I was the last person to get out of the classroom... Then I saw those jerks...

GUESS THEY'RE WAITING FOR ME...

"Whaddya want, jerks?" I shouted..."Want me to beat you up again?" . "No, I want you to be my girl!" The boy named John said...He was really good-looking, he's using his face to hit on girls and take advantage of them..."Don't you fight back or else..." ... "HAHAHA! Aren't you scared of me?" I exclaimed...

Then there were three boys came and approached them...SHIT guess they are his allies...I have to beat these people up!  And so I ended up in my very own technique...

I TRIED TO RUN AWAY... 

Someone grabbed my hand... It was John. Then he locked me in his arms and he suddenly kissed me deeply...SHIT...

I pushed him away from me... "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" I SLAPPED HIM ... Then I tried running away again before something BAD happens to me... Then the other four guys cornered me... "Be my girl or else I'll do something more than a kiss..." FUDGE HIM...

I can't pass them...URGH SHIT... I reached for my phone...

It's not in my pocket...UGH...

"Oi! second year schoolers, whaddya doin' with my friend?" I heard a voice...It was 

Gerard...

"Friend? I heard you have no friends..." John asked..."I have a friend, Idiot! He's name is Gerard!" I shouted...WHAT?! WHAT DID I SAY? I saw Gerard with a shocked look on his face...then he smiled..."Hey friend, you want me to beat them up?" he asked..."Sure friend, let's beat em up together!" I answered...

Gerard punched John first...Then he kicked Joe... An ally of John punch Gerard on the back...I kicked   that guy on his feet...

We beat them all up except for John who ran away...

Gerard looks badly hurt...We looked really tired..."Are you alright?" He asked suddenly we are sitting on the corridor floor. We were really tired..."I'm fine, You don't look so fine...That's what you get for being so friendly!" I said then laughed..."It's all worth it!  Atleast you get to call me "friend"." he said with a smirk. I punched his shoulders playfully. "Here's your phone by the way, you dropped it...That's why I was here...", "Thank...you..." I said then I rested my head on his shoulders...

I unconciously fell asleep.