Chapter 12

Happy's Pov

I smile as I wake up to feel the baby kick in Harley's stomach, I can't wait to bring her to the doctors today. I don't know whats wrong with me but as long as I am only sweet to my ole lady and children and able to be killa while I am at the club.

I look over and sees Harley still sleeping, I just smile and got out of bed and to the bathroom to shower. I stripped from my pajama pants and turns the water on, I get in and just starts to wash my body.

I get out and rubs my face, I grab a towel and wraps it around my waist, I come out of the bathroom and looking at Harley who just woke up.
"Morning, gorgeous." She hears me and turns around and shaking head and giggles. "Such a goof ball baby, I'm glad your home to go to this appointment with me." She get up and walks over to me and kisses my cheek, I chuckle and nods "I wouldn't miss it."

Harley's POV
Me and happy are on our way to bring Donna to my mothers for the day, so me and happy can go to the appointment, I'm gonna give my mom the gender of the baby so she can plan a gender reveal party, she wanted to do it when I was pregnant with Donna but me and hap wanted to know..
We pull up to my childhood home, we get out, Happy goes to the back and unbuckles Donna out of her car seat.
"Alright little munchkin time for your day at grandmas." I smile at his words, Donna just hugs onto happy since she hasn't seen him in a while.

"Babygirl;" my mom pulls me into a hug and I laugh and hugs back "hey mom, Donna is outside with hap at the moment, she's playing on the swing set you bought."

Me and Happy walk into Tara's office where she has the ultrasound stuff all around to do my sonogram. I lay back on the table and lifts my Aerosmith T-shirt and exposes my my 3 month belly, Tara comes into the room and smiles. "Hey guys, ready to find out what your having?" Me and hap look at each, I look at her "we're actually gonna have a gender reveal party so I want the gender to be given to my mother." Happy takes ahold of my hand...

Tara puts the goo on my stomach and shiver like all the time, I close my eyes and breaths while she does the ultrasound, she get the right spot, we instantly hear our babies heart beat. "Oh looks like there's more then just one in here" I look at Tara with a shock look. "So you mean twins?" I hear my old man ask, I look over at Tara whose nodding, I tear up and she wipes the goo off my stomach, "I'll give Gemma the envelope for the party, I'll help her plan it." I look at Tara and nods "thank you.." I sit up and fixes my shirt I look at him and hugs him and kissing his shoulder, he wraps his arms around mine. "Go tell the rest of the guys. They will be excited.." we smile and we leave...
____________________________________
I know I haven't updated in like 2 years lol I'm sorry for the the fans who likes the story, I'll update more I hope to see more comments and votes :)