Chapter One - Heist A

Ray sighed and looked over at Ryan. They were sat atop the Maze Bank, watching the street below. Ryan had set explosives in all of the requested areas, the switches to activate them laying on the roof beside him and Ray. Ray was holding his pink sniper rifle, watching Geoff, and Michael below. Jack and Gavin were in a cargo bob, flying in as they sat in their spot.

This wasn't that hard of a heist. Lindsay was off waiting on a train elsewhere, where the cargo bob would bring what they were gathering and drop it off.

Geoff and Michael burst into the bank at the exact right time, and gunned everyone down quick before they ran to the safe with their only hostage.

"Open the vault!" Michael shouted at the shaken woman, who reluctantly put in the key code to the barred off safe room, and then the code to open the vault. Michael shoved her into the vault as he and Geoff walked in, and after they collected their bags of cash, they locked her inside of it.

As they ran out, they were greeted by three cops cars surrounding the front doors of the building. Geoff spoke over the radio, "Ray, We have a bit of a problem down here."

"The clerk must have hit the emergency button before we grabbed her!" Michael shouted, as they ducked from the duos of cops coming from the cars.

Ray took aim at the middle cop car's gas tank. "Get down."

He took his shot and the cop's gas began to pour out into the road. He landed a bullet in it and it caught fire all the way up to the tank, where it exploded the car.

"Jesus Christ!" Michael shouted and he and Geoff ran off around the building to their get away vehicle.

The cops were distracted by the flaming car and missed the two running away, but more cops quickly showed up. LSPD didn't play around when it came to the crews in the city.

Jack and Gavin appeared in the sky above the bank, and dropped down fast as Geoff and Michael drove into view. They hooked them as quick as possible, the men taking hard fire from the cops, but Jack stayed calm and picked the vehicle up with ease before she lifted off again.

"Come on boys, you know you should always get the clerk first!" Jack laughed over the radio, and Geoff just grunted in response.

Ray was shooting the cops below, who had still not managed to realize that the sniper was atop the bank.

Ryan watched the cargo bob fly away through his mask, smirking sadistically. "Blow it?"

Ray nodded and Geoff yelled over the sound of the cargo bob into the radio. "Blow it!"

Ryan pressed the buttons on three of the five remotes, causing vehicles around the building to explode and a few parked cars as well, making the cops pinned in a ring of fire and flipped over vehicles.

The only problem now was them getting down. They would have to parachute off of the back of the Maze Bank, which was risky considering that there were cops all over now.

They ran to the edge and Ray hung his rifle over his shoulder, jumping off whole heatedly and pulling his chute just before he was halfway to the ground.

Ryan on the other hand, threw a C4 down to the cops below and jumped off as well, though he pulled his parachute as soon as he could. He floated over Ray, who was about to land on the next building over, and blew the C4 below.

Ray rolled onto the building in a bundle of parachute and man, as Ryan floated to the building just over from him landing feet first and dropping his parachute off the side of the building.

Ray was caught in the parachute, and Ryan could see a helicopter over head, An LSPD Helicopter.

He ran to the side of his building and made a jump from the edge of the concrete roof to Ray's, almost missing and tripping as he landed. He ran to ray and pulled out his knife, finding the strings and cutting them swiftly. He ripped the parachute as he pulled it away from Ray's struggling body and tossed it aside for the wind to carry away.