2.Welcome to Sixth Garrison High School.

When we got into the bus my best friend who I haven’t seen last in 3 months was there. Her name is Jamie Lee She’s tall, long black hair with a purple strips in it, and has such beauty in her purple eyes, and skin as white as snow. And she doesn’t get along with others people’’ Hey Renee How was your damn summer girl’’. ‘’Jamie, skip the summer Andrew just saved me from three sick guys!’’

‘’What! Are you ok Wait until I found those punk and kick there ass!’’ .As I Replied back ‘’ Jamie it’s alright I’m safe now''. Then I lay my head on the window and sit quietly Jamie said’’ So... You like Andrew?’’ My Eyes went wide and my face feels like its on fire! ‘’ No I don’t!’’. ‘’ Renee calm down gees. But if I found them guys, l’m going to kick them, between the legs so they won’t produce any more of them’’

‘’Jamie just tell me about your summer’’ I looked outside the window.’’ Well shit I couldn’t really do anything, because the police was all on my ass!’’ I face palm my self lord will this girl never learn not to play with the law.’’ I mean Renee I couldn’t even take a shit’’ My face turn green ‘’ Please change the subject ’’ I giggled to my self I have one weird friend.

We finally made it to school and the place still looked the same from last year, We walking in the hallways, until the speakers came on’ 'Attention Students please go to the gym now’’As we enter in gym we all got our seat and the teacher was talking about rules and blah blah blah and we all heard a noise. Phhsff!  ‘’Well I be damn Renee someone just farted’’ Everybody laughed out 

And that would be Mat Willis, He’s short, a flirt, and funny guy. Matt ran in the bathroom yelling’’ When I feel the urge to fart I will hold my cheeks together, cough and let the fart out quietly’'' and he ran out of the gym. We all started laughing at his silly jokes that’s matt for you. ‘’Matt is a dumbass’’ ‘’ wow only matt would do that’’ ‘’ I swear I’m in a room full with idiots’’ Some of the students said. I and Jamie walking down the hallway and suddenly I get pushed to the ground.