Prologue

As I sit in the darkness, I glance around the room. It was just beginning to age when I went into my deep sleep, but that was thirty years ago. Now, the walls were covered in mold, the paint had faded, the plaster falling apart. I look at the door, which had been sealed up sometime after I fell asleep.

My name is Fang. At least, that's my name now. I can't remember my original name, my human name. My eyes fall upon the broken disco ball in the corner. Seeing it brings up memories, happy and sad. Like the one night where T-Bonnie tried to impress O-Bonnie in a jumping competition. I still don't know how she managed it, but T-Bonnie jumped straight into the disco ball, lodging her head in. Although it didn't take long to remove the disco ball, the other animatronics wasted no time on laughing at her. She was so embarrassed, she couldn't even look at the others for weeks.

Except for me. On the weekends- when there was no night guard, therefore allowing us to roam around as much as we wanted- during the day she would hide out in the music room(my room), and cry into my shoulder at night.

That was my role in life: the metaphorical crutch for their pain. When they were damaged or injured, it was me who repaired them and stood by their side to hold their hand while they healed. When they cried, it was my shoulder they cried into. And if they were killed, it was me who got revenge. It was me who made sure that no one who threatened my friends, no, my family, survived to do so a second time.

But, as it always is, it's the truly good ones who suffer most. I was the first to die, the first victim of that terrible man. My death was the most brutal, so much so that I can still feel my corpse,tattered and torn, through my metallic endoskeleton. But, I was the first to rise up. It was me who took on the painful task of saving the others. With my help, my guidance, and my empathy, that terrible man finally got what he deserved. Tricking him into his own defeat, that should've been the end of it. With their murders avenged, they were finally freed.
But I was still trapped. They told me my job was not yet done, there was still one more task: a soul to save, and one to damn.
So now I wait for the day when that door will come down, and we get taken to the final stage. For I'm not alone in this place.

On the other side of the room lies my last rescue:a fellow animatronic, one with two souls. She was once a golden/yellow color like her counterpart Fredbear, but the years of decay had turned her fur brownish-green. Her rabbit ears were cut down, the left more than her right, and rips and tears populated her form. She had already possessed a soul when we caught our murderer, but it was only with her help that we trapped him. Now, our most hated enemy was trapped inside her. I had to save her, but I also had to punish him.

So now I wait, left with all the time in the world to think back on my life, the good, the bad, the parties, the hunts. The laughter, and the tears.
This is my story.