The day of Steve

One day Steve was just roaming across biome to biome and mining each and every morning afternoon and evening in search of diamonds.
But one morning there was a strange knock at the door so Steve went to the door more knocking at the door then it got louder and louder the closer he got "Hang on hang on" Steve said.
So he opened the door and it was and old man looked like he was in his 40's or so.
"You gotta help me I need your help" the old man claimed with desperation then suddenly he fell over and past out.
So Steve grabbed him by the arms and dragged him into the house and Steve put him on the couch to rest.
~8 hours later~
Steve writes in his journal.
Journal Entry 1
It has been 8 hours since he fainted at the front door I put a cold wet cloth on his fore head so he wouldn't get to hot he still breathing but I don't know for how much longer.
And I'm freaked out about what he said to me at the front before he past out he said you gotta help me I need your help but what could he been trying to tell me I know it's urgent but it might be nothing or maybe he's crazy I don't know really...

Ok guys this is as far as I'm gonna go and I'll be writing the next chapter I don't know when but I'll post it leave a comment and vote and tell me how you liked it and plz don't leave hate comments and fights I don't like people who do that anyways i might post tomorrow or later hope you guys read this and enjoy.