The past

Eve was born on November 20 1998, at the age of 4 her mother had twins she named them Kaia and Krista. After having the twins Eve's parents started to neglect her, sometime left home alone while the rest of the family went out. At the age of 5 her mother developed breast cancer and went through chemotherapy, it was hard for the family. Eves Mother was always in the hospital which meant she had to look after her little sisters and do house work, at that time her dad started to drink...constantly, which meant he'd get drunk and hit her, life was hard two years later 7 year old eve was told the horrible news which changes her life for the worst, her mother had died, eve was heartbroken even though her mother never paid attention to her she still loved her, all little eve could do was cry and cry and cry. At that time her dad started to drink more and more he even started to do drugs. Eve had to put her little sisters to bed before 8 and then she'd have to lock their door to keep her dad from harming them, it got so bad that he'd throw empty beer bottles at her when she'd make a small mistake. Soon her dad was fired from his job. He managed to find another job somehow  but his addiction got bigger he'd sell furniture to buy his drugs. They Barley had any furniture. Now eve was 12, when she came home from school she wanted to play with her sisters but she couldn't find them, she saw her dad crying on the floor "d..dad what's wrong?" She slowly asked which he replied with " I-I had to I had to. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" "dad where are Kaia and krista??" " I didn't have enuf money to feed my eduction, in sorry I'm sorry" he rocked back and forth crying " you didn't, no you didn't! Did you?!"