My Rant To Everyone

So one day my dad asked me 'Why do you put so much pressure on yourself', I gave him the short answer which was 'The world is a bad place and somebody needs to be the good in it', I have always loved my math teacher until one day he talked with my mom, he said I was a leader, I really am a natural leader, though, I don't like it at times, my mom took it as a compliment and so did I at first until one day he told our class that the leaders need to, I guess, take more charge but, you see, that hurt, he says it a lot and even if he isn't talking directly to me I still feel like he is, it still hurts, then I ask myself, why don't you stop being a leader, and that gets me back to my main point, we need more good in this world, and then there's the bad, I don't mean you are a bad person I'm talking about the THINGS in this world that are bad, for example, crime, why in the world would you do such a thing if you would have had better LEADERS or the right people in your life you wouldn't be doing this right now, another example, people not caring, why don't you care about your grades, don't you want to go to college or get a job, then they usually answer, I've never really thought of the future and it doesn't really matter, all I'm saying is we need better leaders in this world to get people to change their mind set, oh you're having a bad day, guess what, I'm going to tell you a bunch of jokes just so you can smile today, and this world is just getting so selfish, you want to help someone with their homework, do it might actually improve their mood, like someone's outfit or hair, compliment them, I'm just saying even the little things in life make someone smile, say you see someone in the hall and you compliment them, they will smile and guess what, they might not have smiled all day if you hadn't just brightened there day a little, and back to math class, if you are a leader and you see someone is not doing what they are supposed to just step in and say 'hey you probably shouldn't do that' or 'hey don't forget what we are supposed to be doing', it will probably save them from getting in trouble and can save you from the 'leaders need to stand up' speech, honestly I even need to do more of this, and if you help someone they will probably help someone else and then it just spreads around like a wildfire, we need to bring the selflessness back and throw away the selfishness, and everyone had the potential to be a leader, so I guess the question you are asking is, why aren't you one?