Chapter 1 "Confusion"

Nick's POV:
Well... I think I was kinda nervous when I text to her, and I don't even know why... I hope she doesn't suspect that I'm a stalker or something.
'Cause I think is not normal that I'm a stranger and I know her address and everything... I'm weird.

4 hours later...

So now I'm gonna go with Vanessa and we are gonna go to a "Date" I think...
So now I'm in the High School and I can't see Vanessa, I'm asking for her.

-Hey, Vanessa!
I said because I see her back... Yes I know... How can you know her back?, you don't know her in person... Well I said that I'm weird... Anyways..
- Hey, Vanessa... Finally I found you!
- Huh? What do you mean? - She answered back.
- You are Vanessa, right? - I ask her a little confused.
- What the... Oh! I know what do you mean! It happens all the time...
- What? What happens all the time?-
I'm so confused now...
- I'm not Vanessa... I'm Veronica... Her twin sister! - What!!! Twin? Sister?
- Wait... What? Why Vanessa didn't tell me that she is a Identical Twin?... Whatever... Veronica... Do you know where is Vanessa?
- Nope! I think she is waiting a guy... Oh! You are the guy... Yeah... Nessa is on the football camp! I think...
- Oh... Thank you so much! Nice to meet you!
- Bye...

Ok, I know everything about Vanessa, why I didn't know that she is a Identical Twin?
Oh well, I need to go with her...

Vanessa's POV:

Where is Nick? He is late... Like 45 minutes late...

15 minutes later...

- Vanessa? - I hear a voice... A attractive voice...and so sexy... What the heck is wrong with me... (Vanessa, stop!)
- Yes? - I answered back... And then I turn around and I see him for the first time!
- Uh... Are you OK? - He asked me...
- Um... Yeah I'm fine! - I was so nervous when I see him... I forgot that I'm such a looser when I'm with guys... (Vanessa, relax, breathe, I'm gonna die, don't do something weird)
- Are you sure that you are fine? You are sweating so bad... Is everything good? - I'm not well, I'm going to faint...

*Everything is black... Wait... I'm dead?*

- Vanessa! Please wake up! Are you okey?! Answer me! Don't die! - I hear a voice, I know exactly from who is that voice... Veronica!
- Huh? What just happened? - I answered back, oh gosh I'm so dizzy!
- You are alive! I though you were dead! - I'm so confused...
- What do you me... Ugh! My head!
- Nessa! Are you ok?
- Do I look ok?
- Nope, let's go to the hospital!
- No!!!! - I don't want to go to the freakin' hospital... Actually I'm afraid of doctors and I know is kinda immature but...
- No, Roni I just fainted... I'm gonna be OK! - I said kinda insecure
- OK... Well you need to rest... OK?
- Yeah, Whatever...

Why I just fainted? Oh... I remember why! How embarrassing! Gosh! I see Nick for the first time and I faint! I need to say sorry to him! And he need to know that I'm fine!