Chapter 2

POV JADE

My phone started ringing and when I saw who is calling me I was surprised.
//Charlie-C,M-Me//
C-Hi JADE..
M-Hi Charlie what's up?
C-Hmm nothing what about you?
M-Same..
C-So the reason why I called you was...hmm..so summer vocations are so are you in Atlanta to visit Ariana?
M-Yes I actually am,I'm here 4 days,but I'm going home in 3 weeks.
C-Really?That's amazing!
M-What?Why?
C-Cause our second worldwide tour starts tomorrow and our first concert is in Atlanta so I was just wondering are you here too so that I know will I see you...
M-That's cute,I'm glad I'm going to see you again.
C-Yeah me too.
M-But wait Leo still doesn't know what happened to Ariana?
C-No he doesn't..I mean we all agreed that it would be the best thing that we don't tell him,cause he would probably react wrong.
M-I know but how will we tell him,cause we can't keep this secret from him anymore he needs to know...
C-I don't know how will we tell him but we will somehow but I really need to go now so I'm glad I heard your voice again I miss you and see you tomorrow at the airport.
M-I miss you too and who did told you that I will come to airport.
C-I said that and I'll text you everything you should know and Ariana should come so see ya tomorrow.Bye
M-Of course and bye.
//end of the phone call//
Yes I'll finally see Charlie.
I really do miss him.
Now I feel stupid cause we broke up,but if he wants to be back together I really don't know what would I do...
But I just couldn't take this distance between us because he was always on the tour or in the studio so I just didn't know what to do so I just brok up with him but I really do miss him.
-----------------------------
I'm sooooooo sorry for not updating reallyyyyyyyy long time and cause this chapter is reallyyyy short but I promise tomorrow I'll update next chapter and I'll update this story EVERY MONDAY AND TUESDAY.
Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you understand I just have school and I'm really trying my best so sometimes I don't have time to write new chapter.
Ilyy
Plz vote,comment and share

Bambino girl