Chapter 2.

"HAHA JK OMG XDDD" i read the next text and i almost threw the phone. "Awwe you little bitch!" i texted back. "Lol. Ima hit the hay. Its late. Night Katie." she texted
"Night Em." i texted back. I went back up to my room and laid down. Eventually, i fell asleep and dreamed about Zebras riding motherfukin' tigers. (not really xD)

The Next Morning.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!" My alarm was going off. I really need to change the sound. Maybe to like a soap opera or something. I got out of bed and put my clothes on for school. I did my hair and waited for Kate to be done with her homework. (She does it in the morning). And we hopped in moms car and she drove us to school.
"Thanks mom" Kate said closing the car door. We both go to different schools. She goes to the elementary school, and i go to high school. It was 7:49 am and Mom was just leaving to go to the high school to drop me off.
"Thanks Daniela" i said to her as we got to the high school. I walked in to see everyone crowded up around Savannah Ray. (As usual). Savannah was the "Omg im so perfect look at my boobs" kind of girl. She had a nerdy boyfriend though. And no one hanged out with him. Except for Alex Swertzs.
"Hey Katie!" some guy yelled at me.
"Please no paparazzi" i said back. I forget things easily. So i had no idea what class i had to go to first. I looked at my calendar and it said i had Math first. I went over to my locker and git the stuff i needed and got rid of the stuff i didint.

"RIIIIIING"

I heared the bell ring and went to class. I sat way in the back next to some cute sporty guy and a nerdy girl.
I pretty much dazed out for the first couple periods. And the whole day was just a big blurr. (As usual.)
"Katlyan Lynn. I would like a explanation why you are sleeping in my classroom." Mr Klatez said to me.
"Do your job. Dont worry about me Mr Teachie Teach." i said giving him the middle finger. "Go to Mrs Franks Office Now!!" He screamed. "okay jeez. Calm your tits." i heared a lot of people laugh behind me as i excited the class.