♥Chapter 1♥

A/N: Sorry guix. I suck at English grammar but I'll do my best for you. ♥♥
And Guix in the pictures above thats Bianca Maxwell, Sophie Micah Young, Airienne Bella Usher and Ruth Analyn Stepphan, respectively

-biancaxd918

Sophie Micah's POV

*Rriiiinnnggg*

The alarm clock. Its 5:30 in the morning. First day of school. Another day. Nothing special. So I did my daily routines and while I go down stairs I smelled the aroma of breakfast. Of course! Its mom's vinegar-braised chicken. Even it is my favorite, it can't freshen up my day.

I've finished my breakfast. I'll walk from home to school coz the distance from home to school is only 20 meters and it serves as my exercise for today. As I go along the street, I've heard some gossip from the blabbermouths.
"Girl, is that Sophie Micah Young? She's gorgeous!"
Blabbermouth 1. "Yeah she's always the cover of magazines." Blabbermouth 2.
Pssh. I had did that coz I want to make my mom happy and she wants me to be a model someday.
I took a look at my IPhone and in my notification bar, Mom sent me a message said "You've woke up late darling so walk fast as you could " I looked at my IWatch its already 6:45 am so I rushed going to Tembreville Academy. As usual last year, everytime I arrive, gossip here, gossip there, gossip everywhere.
That's what I hate when I became a model, I will became notorious. And there will be fans and bashers. I want a simple life.
"Ok, students. Listen up, all freshmen get your IDs and schedules together with your assigned colored t-shirts and please locate your Advisory classrooms for the introduction  of your advisory teachers and classmates, your too big to locate them, Have fun!" Ms.Vernice Tembreville said. She is the owner and principal  of the academy. I've got my ID,schedule and the green t-shirt coz it is the assigned color for the freshmen. I looked at my ID, there is my picture, my name, my section: Proxima Centauri, and my advisory classroom: BL-5. As soon as I arrive at the front of the door, I swiped my identification card and the door opened. "Cool" the only thing that I said. Everyone is standing at the back and I went there too. After a few minutes, our advisory teacher arrived. "Good Morning everyone, I'm Mrs. Aloja D.Tiu and I will be your advisory and Research teacher for the whole school year." I looked at her and she lools like she's a good teacher. "Ok we will start our class by introducing ourselves in class, I'll call names randomly, We will start with Maxwell"

Maxwell starts to walk going to the mini-stage of the classroom.
"I am Bianca Maxwell" Maxwell said. I like her. "Seems Maxwell is in bad mood. So next, Young"
I'm Sophie Micah Young. 13 years of age." I am too lazy to intoduce myself. CRAZY me. But I think again about Maxwell. She's a little bit mysterious but I like her as my new friend. I caught an eye that is looking at Kenzie. Kenzie is my friend since last year coz we're classmates before. "Marco"
It looks like he's the one whose looking at Kenzie. "I'm Karl Ethann Marco, I want to be a scientist someday." Scientist your face. After Marco,  I didn't listen to the introductions coz I'm thinking about Maxwell again, mysterious.
"Hii beautiful" Marco said. I ignored him. He ia too irritating to entertain.

*Rriiiinnngg*
Its already lunch break. I went to the cafeteria and I saw Maxwell. She's looking at her food smiling alone in the table. I went to her table and sit to the chair in front of her. "Hii I'm Sophie" I said."Of course, everybody know you." She replied with no emotion. "I want to make friends with you, Can I?" I said. " Follow me".

So I followed fer until we came her at the field of the Academy. "I'm Bianca Maxwell from Casquero de Vega University. 13 years of age." After that wonderful introduction of her's. She lend me her hand."Micah" I replied. "The fvck! I don't know to start the conversation." She angrily said. "Its ok, I always start the conversation in chitchats, even in group chats." "We better go back in the cafeteria to eat lunch." Maxwell said. As we eat lunch, I didn't expect that her lunch would be m any as 5x more than mine and when she eats, she eats like a piranha! "Burpp!" "Hahahahaha!" We both laughed.
I guess she'll be a good friend.

*********
Hello guix!! I know that the chapter is too short. Coz I'm too busy. I'm sorry.

To Proximians,
Ok man guix? HAHA XD