♥Chapter 2♥

A/N: Hii guix I'm sorry for the short chapter coz I don't have much time coz my studies. I hope you understand.

*******************

Sophie Micah's POV

After we eat lunch, we went back at the classroom.
"Sophie, come here, I have something to tell you" Kenzie said."What is it? Is it about the PowerPoint presentation that we will present tomorrow? Yup, all is ready." I replied. "Not about that, Soph,umm, can you tell me who's that guy is?" " He's Karl Ethann Marco,Why?"I asked. She smiled and whispered. "You'll be mine, Karl".She didn't know that I heard what she said. "What?" I acted. "Nothing and Soph, can I ask you a favor?" "Name it" "Can you get close to that guy and make you us the bridge of our love story?" She said. "Ok, anything for you" I replied. "Soph, your the best bestfriend ever!!" "I know right, that's why I'm beautiful" "Feeler Alert" "Hahahaha!!!" We both laughed.
After that wonderful conversation, Ma'am Tiu arrived "So class, tomorrow, we will start our official classes.  I know that you can't locate those rooms coz of the width of the academy. First period, English, AL-2 with Mrs. Abalayan. Ok guix, follow me" As Ma'am Tiu keeps on touring us in our subject classrooms. I thinked about what Kenzie's favor a while ago. I think she's interested with Karl.
"Ms. Young, are you listening to me?!" Ma'am said with anger in her eyes. "Yes ma'am" I said trembling. I heard Karl laughed a bit for what I've done. Waahhh!
Sophie, be calm, be calm. Enhale.Exhale.Enhale.Exhale. Wohhh!

Bianca's POV
Hii its me Bianca Maxwell.13 years of age turning 14 on next year's September 9. I am a transferee here coz of some issues about me. So I have been kicked out. I have met a girl named Sophie Micah. I don't know, but there's something on her that makes me feel happy. But that Karl guy? I need to find something between him and Kenzie. After the tour, we weny back at our classroom. And suddenly, Ma'am Tiu has something to tell us.
"Ok class, we went in every classroom where your subject teacher are, for this day, you're free to go wherever you want as long as you're inside the school campus until 6:00 pm" Oraayytt!!! Time to go to the canteen!

Kenzie's POV
Hii guiz. I am Kenzie Yzabelle  Courtney. I admit. I like Karl Ethann Marco. Happy? Of course! I'm also happy. But I don't know how I'll tell them- Trisha Marie Lee, Aaeesha Joy Luisonne and Sophie Micah Young. Suddenly, I saw that mysterious transferee in the canteen, eating alone in her table. So I went on her table.
"What cha doin'?" She greeted.  "Hey! Do you know me?" I asked. "Of course, everybody knows you" she replied after eating the spaghetti. Why on earth did she know me? I should find out. This girl is so mysterious, even when she talks to you, you feel like sje known everything about you. "So, how's Karl?" She asked. WTF! How did she know? "I have sources and connections" she said while munching the cookies.
Is she a mind reader? "No, I'm not" She said while eating Reese's What? I believed that truly, she's a mind reader. "I said I'm not" she said while finishing her burger. Ok! I give up. "Ok, I'll be going now" I said. "See you next time, Kenzie" She said. She had the creepiest tone of saying I ever had. I thinked about what I said to Sophie.

Flashback♡♡

"Sophie, come here, I have something to tell you" I said. "What is it? Is it about the PowerPoint presentation that we will present tomorrow? Yup, all is ready." She replied. "Not about that, Soph,umm, can you tell me who's that guy is?" " He's Karl Ethann Marco,Why?" She asked. I smiled and whispered. "You'll be mine, Karl". "What?" I asked. "Nothing and Soph, can I ask you a favor?" "Name it" "Can you get close to that guy and make you us the bridge of our love story?"  I said.

End of flashback♡♡

Wahhh!! Its Embarrassing!! In that Bridge-part!! Wahhh!!! What I'm going to do?! If say its only a joke? She won't believe it coz she knows that when I'm talking serious, I am serious. Waaaahhhh!!!! What I'm going to do?

Bianca's POV

I was laughing the whole time coz of the expressions that Kenzie made when we met at canteen.

Flashback♡♡

"What cha doin'?" I greeted when she was going at the table of mine. "Hey! Do you know me?" She asked curiously. "Of course, everybody knows you" I replied after eating the spaghetti. I was stopping myself to laugh coz she find me creepy. Hahaha! Her expression was hilarious! I know that she's curious because I know her. "So, how's Karl?" I teasingly asked. Her eyes widened and I guess she's asking how did I knew, so I answered her question. "I have sources and connections" I said while munching the cookies.I love eating you know. Hahaha!! She's making the hilarious face again. Hahaha!! Based on her facial expression, she's doubting me if I am a mind reader. "No, I'm not" I said while eating Reese's. Mom said it was imported. So I brung many. She didn't believe me. "I said I'm not" I said while finishing her burger. I saw a Kenzie that is frightened. Hahaha!! I love her while doing those expressions. "Ok, I'll be going now" She said. "See you next time, Kenzie" I said it creepier than before. I saw her hilarious face again. "Hahaha!!" I can't stop it right now but she didn't heard it coz she out in the canteen. Hahaha!! Kenzie, I know you'll fall in love with Karl"

End of flashback ♡♡

********
CONGRATULATIONS to me!!
The longest chapter that I have!!

To Proxima,
Guix ok lungs?

To Kenzie,
No offense kenz! *peace* ✌✌✌