Broken Dreams

Here i was again, dreaming about when I would get to meet the love of my life, Niall Horan. I had a lot of these dreams, but recently they have felt more realistic... I wonder why? I thought to myself as I got out of bed to answer the phone, I pick it up to find my friend rushing into a world, which is only fantasy to me...

"So I heard about your cute relationship with Niall" She babbled on.

"Niall, what do you mean? Niall who, I'm single... whaaaa?!?!" I said, still half asleep.

"Are you even listening to me? Are you putting on an act? Or just being plain stupid?!"

*BEEP*

Before I had a chance to reply she ended the call. I sat on my bed again and thought about what was going on...

What's happening...

*Ding Dong*

I ran down the stairs, falling over on the way. As I stumbled to the door I saw a silhouette.... It was a man.... With short spiked up hair.... I opened the door to find.... No! It can't be?! It was... It was Niall Horan! *pinching myself* He leant in closer to me and before I knew it Niall kissed me!!

"Hang on, why did you just kiss me?"

"What do you mean, babe?"

Niall was nearly as confused as I was.

"You're my girlfriend, remember?" He explained.

"I am, yes.. How could..... I forget a thing like that?! I said followed by a nervous laugh. *pinch* *pinch* *pinch* I was totally confused and nobody would tell me what was going on!

End of part one. Please tell me if you would like the see the next part published! :)