Unexpected To Fall In You

Cheska's first day of schooling in Harvard,she is a first year High School she thinks this is her very bad day because when she woke up she is late by 10 minutes to go to her school and her school service has already pass their house so she need to commute to go to her destination. She ran toward the school and breathing deeply and walk like fine and nothing's happend she saw someone she know's, her friend in Grade School Charice and luckily they are in the same classroom Cheska is very quite and only Charice is the one she only know in their classroom.

Everything has changed when she first met Jake he is so handsome that Cheska fall in love with him easily at first she saw it  walk through their classroom even if its bully and pervert she did'nt know why she fall in love with a stupid person Jake always bully Cheska but Cheska did'nt do nothing to fight him back she did'nt know why she is always like that but her friend Charice was the one who have courage to protect her,One day Cheska was bullied by a group of girls and Cheska was saved by Jake she did'nt expect it that Jake have a good heart even if its a bully too she ask him why did he do that and saved her from the bully girls.

Jake answer confuse to her I dont know why but im sorry for everything I did to you, Cheska cry and accept his forgiveness and as the day pass Jake did'nt bully her again Cheska think if Jake also have admire her and that was her theory that exactly she thinks but on the other day she saw Jake was with other girl and they are happy together she ran and cry her friend Charice ask her why she is crying she said that she saw Jake has with other girl when they all go to class after the lunch break she ask why Jake was with some girl and she also said that she had a crush on Jake ever since she was bully by him.

She ask Jake if she had admire her too and why his attitude change and now that he is a good person, Jake answer it softly and he said I Stop it and change to be a good person im sorry to hurt you sometimes and im sorry but I did'nt like you because I have already have a girlfriend and she change everything to me, Cheska smile but shes crying while she said Its ok I Hope You Two Will Be Happy, She ran rapidly while crying with a brokenhearted and then Charice saw her crying again and ask her why Cheska utterdly answer her and said that I will not love again and expect for something that no assurance after the class Cheska got home with a BrokenHeart </3

Lesson: Don't Expect Something That Is Not For Sure Your Wish For A Long Time Will Be Granted, And It Has A Right Time For Anything ;) :)