Chapter One

I smooth out my blue pleated skirt and open the door to the loud classroom.
None of the students noticed me, as they were busy chatting with friends or throwing paper planes.
"Welcome! You must be Camilla!" a young looking woman with a black bob and red spectacles half shouted at me. She must have been the teacher. I nodded my head.
"I see you already have your class schedule. Lovely." she shouted at the class to be quiet, and suddenly all eyes were on me.
"Hmm.. Ah! Yes, there is a free seat next to Lily." she said, pointing to a girl with long blonde hair, pale skin and big blue eyes. As I walked over to her, she smiled and waved. I sat down and put my black stussy bag underneath my desk.
"Hi, I'm Lily." she whispered. "Wait, you already know that.. Oops."
"I'm Camillia" I smiled back.
"Friends?"
"Sure."
"Don't look now, but drummer boy is checking you out." Lily winked at me.
I turned around and found a tanned, muscular, boy with a chiseled jaw and a mop of blonde curly hair on his head. As soon as our eyes met, he quickly looked away and resumed talking with the platinum haired boy next to him.
I turned back to face Lily. "What do you mean by drummer boy" I asked her, raising an eyebrow.
"He's in a band called '5 Seconds of Summer'. See that pale boy next to him, the one he's talking to?" she asked. Oh the platinum haired boy.
"Yeah?"
"He's also in it. Along with the boy behind him with the lip piercing, and the olive skinned boy next to him." Lily pointed out. Got it.
"Also, just so ya know, almost every single girl in this school is crushing on them. Even the freshmen. They're all single, apart from Luke, the lip piercing one with the blonde quiff. He's taken by Melina Kalis. I swear, they're inseparable." I nodded, taking in all this new found gossip.
Wow, Australian schools sure are complicated..

Thank you so much for reading this chapter x
I know it was pretty short but I think I covered most of the minor details for the rest of this fanfic to evolve from
LOVE YA  :)