lWhat you think of him p2

Jeff opened the door to what looked lik a whole different world. I saw a bunch of creepypastas that i've read about like Slender, Laughing Jack, and a lot others. Then it hit you, Jeff was Jeff the killer, why you didnt realize it sooner was odd cause you read more on Jeff than anyone else.
You: Omg you-
Jeff: Yea, wait how did you know?
You: I've read about you! You live with all the other pasta's in this mansion! Wow how cool!
Jeff: s-so y-your n-not afraid of m-me anymo-more?
You: Yea, wait HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS AFRAID OF YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?!
you shouted louder than ypu shpuld've and everyone in the house stopped and snickered.
You: Sorry
Jeff: Its ok
You: so vide-
You were cut off by a boy that looked like Ben Drowned.
Ben: HEY JEFF IS THIS YOU GIRLFRIEND OR YOUR NEXT VICTIM! HA
Jeff: Leave Me Alone Ben!
Ben: OR ELSE WHAT YOU'LL STAB ME!?
You got so infuriated that you blacked out. After what felt like forever you were abel to see again, and you also see Ben underneath you in some kind of lock. You instantly get off him and started to turn a bit red.
You: Jeff what happened?!
Jeff: You dont remember?! Here I'll show you.
As he hands you his phone you watch as you get on top of ben, flip him over, and hold his arm in a very painful position.
Ben: YOU VIDEO TAPED THAT?!
Jeff: yup
You: BENIMSOSORRYIBLACKEDOUT!
You tried to talk as fast as you vould so it wouldn't be awkward.
Ben: Yea, ok.
As je left you saw Jeff look at you in awe.
Jeff: You didnt have to do that. I could have taken him.
You: 1) I BLAKED OUT OK! 2) Just call us even for dealing with my ex
Jeff: ok, so want to play video games now?
You: sure!
You played games until 6 o'clock, and Jeff walked you home again.
When you got home you ate a sandwich with (f/t) in it, went to your room,vand stared out the window. Thinking. Wow, y/n your actually falling in love again. And with a person you kinda already know! And he is definitely better than c/n.

Srry if this was a bad/short chapter! Im doin my best! Comment what kind of first date they should have! Bbyyee!