Never Enough

I see right through you when you say its 'okay' or when you don't want my help. I know how you look in the mirror and hate what you see. I know how you do all these things to be gorgeous even though you already are. You don't know it hurts when you give other people more affection or attention then me I'm sorry if I sound selfish. You don't know that when I look at you I become automatically happy and just want to hug and kiss you. You don't see the love in my eyes, you don't love me like I love you. You don't know that when I see your spine through your shirt that on the inside I'm dying to and want tocry, but I stay strong for you. I bet you didn't know that I hurt myself to. Not your usual cut wrists, but I scratched my arms untill they make a mark or start to bleed. I stopped though, for you, because if I couldn't be strong for me how could I be strong for you. You made me happy that one day when you spent the day with me and never left my side. But, I was faced back to reality when you left with the people you love and didn't hug me or say goodbye. I always try to be all that I can be for you. I will text you sometimes to say 'Hi' and make sure your okay and alive, but I know that you still love them and not me because I will never be enough for you.