Chapter 2.

Once we got there, my brother and I went to go check the house out and it was HUGE!

I quickly went to find my room and  started to move my stuff in. I looked outside at the neighbors house and saw many boys who looked familiar but I couldn't name them.

I decided to walk around outside to get to know the neighborhood better. I grabbed my phone and walked out the door. Once I was outside i noticed I had a text.

It was from my mom saying that she's going to Walmart because we're having dinner at the neighbors house.

While my mom was at Walmart, I decided to shower  because I was sweaty from moving in all day. I told my dad and my brother I was going to shower then hopped  in.

I decided to wear my new shirt I got in California it was a pink flowy tank top that I paired with my shorts and pink vans.

I charged my phone while I watched Netflix and ate
Nutella in my room until mom came home.

She told me to come down stairs so we could walk to the neighbors house.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and pulled on my vans. I thought to myself which neighbors it was.

it be those boys house?? I tried not to worrie as my mom,dad, and my brother and I walked to the neighbors house. (I forgot to mention Ella's brother is five)
-----------------------------
Thanks for reading!!!😍 tell me what you think with the hashtag #neighbors😏😏 on Instagram and Twitter.
Much love, Desiree😘