Chapter 1:Suicide Note

Dear Mom, I assume it will be you who finds me and maybe it should be that way.
I am sorry you have to find me like this.
But You always say that I give you a hard time so I thought I would be considerate and give you both a well deserved break.
I can be nice at times , even though you don't believe that. I am still the little girl you both fall in love with when I wasn't even born yet, maybe that's too hard to believe right now but I promise you I am still her. I guess I never felt like I was given the chance to be her after Lily was born.
Mom, please tell Daddy that I'm sorry I couldn't be his little princess. I'm sorry he had to find Toby in my room that night and I am sorry that I told him that I hate him.
I don't. I love him so dearly but maybe I wasn't the best fit for him.

When Lily was born , I guess we all realized I wasn't the ideal daughter
But she was.

I hope that you will both be there for her and help her grown up to be a better person than me. She has always been little miss perfect but don't be fooled, she still needs you guys. Maybe even more than I needed you.

Please tell Kevin that I love him. He was the best big brother that I could have asked for. He was there for me, all the time and I just wish i could have stayed a bit longer for him. He will forever be my hero. Tell him that I think Jessica is amazing. I would never admit it but she is so amazing. He should never let her go because she is simply a gem in a glass of sand.

I am sorry i couldn't be strong enough. I am sorry, I gave up. I am sorry for everything. I promise I tried, I promise I did.

Don't hate me.