Love at first sight.

My JLS Fanfic

I'm still tired,having to pack all my stuff up,and moving houses. Your probally wondering why Im moving houses,if your not then,oh well ill tell you anyway. I'm going to live with my dad who currently lives down South London with my step Mum, if your wondering why I'm going to live with my dad

It's because my mums an alcoholic and she does drugs, so my dad decided that I will move in with him, I'm not looking forward to it much because even though my mums like this, I still love her and my best friends, who live down here in Leicester, So I won't see them much even though I have their numbers stored in my phone.

Dad wants me to go to London High School -Which is meant to be a rough area,, but oh well-I'm sure I' will be fine, it's not the school, it's the students, that's what my dad told me. I'm a Four Star student. A's in every Subject, but im A+ I'm cooking, You're probably thinking that I'm a nerd/Geek. But I wouldn't call myself that. I'm more of a listener in Subjects then a nerd/Geek.

Let me tell you some more facts about me, there isn't much interesting about me, just to warn you.

My full Name: Molly Lucy Jayne. I'm aged 15 and still a Virgin, My mum and dad spilt up when I was only two, so it's been hard for me to short out when I stay with my Mum or Dad.

My Best friend is called Lucy May and she's amazing, really Pretty!

I've never had a boyfriend; I've never really had time for one. But I wish I did. But anyways, that's me!

I have a little brother called Sam,he means the world to me, and (He's only two). But I never ever see him because he lives with my Grandma Sally, who is 82 and I love her very dearly. My grandfather sadly passed away 2 years today, makes a tear come to my eye every time I think about him, I miss him very dearly. (Wish he knew how much I loved Him and still do).

I don't know much about the rest of my Family so don't bother asking. All I really know is that they want nothing to do with me or mum because of mums past.

This is only part 1, let me know if its good or not:D