New town, new boy

My name is trinity and I just move to this new city called Olathe and I move into this neighborhood called eagles-town and the houses are really nice. I saw my house and I was in awe. Once we got into the house I saw my room, we had called in advance and got my room painted off-white/cream color.
I got my stuff delivered to my house so all I had to do was put it where I wanted it. My parents went to go get food and so I was alone and I heard a knock on my front door. "Hello" I said as I look though the glass and see a boy  my age standing there. "Hi my name in Blake Boyd and I live next door and I was wondering if you needed any help?" He said. "Sure" so we went up to my room and started unpacking things.
We had been unpacking things for about an hour and he look outside my window and saw that our windows were facing each other. "Hey did you see our windows are facing each other?" He said. "No that's cool so we can talk when ever we want" and I said slighting blushing cause I really like him. " Doing anything seems like it would be great with you" he said, when he said that my heart fall into a million pieces. Man I think I like this boy.

Thank you guys for reading my book! Good night I'm going to sleep💤💤💤
256 words