Hanging with blake

So I woke up today and I was getting ready and I open up my window to see if you Blake was awake and he was getting ready too. We both had our windows open so I called he's name to see if he wanted to hangout

"Hey Blake wanna hangout?"

"Sure what do you want to do?"

"Um can you show me around the city"

"Yea sure that would be fun!"

"Cool see you in about 45 min!"

"Okay"

After I got done talking to Blake I heard another knock on the door. I want to go see and it was a girl amount the same age as me. She had brown long hair and she was very pretty. So I open the door.

"Hi I'm Amber and I live right to you and I was just coming to see if tomorrow tonight you wanted to come to my party I'm having for my birthday!"

"Sure I'm hanging with Blake today is he coming"

"Yea he's coming"

"Cool I'll be there then!"

I was just sitting outside wanting for Blake to come by and I saw him walk by.

"Hey"

"Hey where do you want to go first"

"Um show me the best place to eat here"

"Um there's not a lot of places but will see"

"Okay"

So he started to drive us to this place called I think Shawnee pizza and we got out.

"We go here a lot since it's close and good"

"It looks like it's good"

So we eat there then we had back to blakes house and we go to the basement and he asked me what movie I wanted to watch and I said it doesn't matter and he decided that we watch a horror movie.

"I never watch horror movies so I'm already scared"

"It's okay I'm here T"

When he called me T I felt butterfly's in my stomach. Man everything he does makes me want to jump up and down.

Blake pov

When I Called her T I was scared she was not going to like it but instead I could see her blushing. Man she so beautiful I just can't get enough of her. She just can make me smile without even saying anything.

The movies over and she was so scared the whole time she fell asleep cuddle up next to me and she was too cute to wake up so I just left right by me and kissed her forehead and I think I'm gonna ask her out tomorrow at Ambers party.

413 words