Chapter 1 - I get bullied

Chapter one:

Stacy's POV:

I was just about to get out of bed to complete my everyday rouine of getting ready for school when my phone vibrated, i got pretty excited because im not the most popular girl. In other words people hate me so i was surprised that someone would even want to text me. I slowly take my phone out form under my pillow and with my eyes shut from excitement i unlock my blackberry. There it is a text. OMG! It's from Ryan the most popular guy in the whole school. The text reads:

Ryan:

Hey bitch, haha you sucker please go kill yourself! It will make everyones lives way easier. Your life is like a piece of shit flowing in my toilet when i go to do the poo. HAHA pig face. Can't wait to see you in school today bitch. Be prepared

My eyes watered and my emotions were all around the place. I imedietly threw my phone towards the wall that i was facing and it smashed. I didnt really care because i do it all the time.

................

I was just walking down my road on the way to school when i saw the populars walking towards me. They all knew where i live which is why they tend to spend most of their time here. Stalking me. It takes me about 5 minutes to walk to school which is why they have to make it here early. Like everyday i just casually cross the road and pretend as if they are not there but it never really works and it didnt this time either because within a matter of seconds Ryan was standing face to face with me. His hot sexy body milimeters away from mine. You dont even understand how much i just wanted to lean in and his his sexy face. I obviously didnt because i know that he is a bully and i am his prey. 

Ryan: wassup tramp?

Me: ummm... (scratched back of head) what do you want?

Ryan: youre making it seem like i wanna rape you... haha LOL thats never gonna happen! youre way too fat! you might aswell just go kill yourself bitch.

The tears were just about to fall when i made them stop. they already knew i was weak but if i burst into tears right in front of them my life will be over. I only had one friend, she liked me for who i am but it wasnt enough. i really wished that they would give me a break from all the bullying.

I steped back and walked around Ryan not making eye contact. the tears that were dredding to fall are now slowly disappearing as i enter the school gates.

...........

I always feel relief when school is over because litereally all we do is sit there and listen to stupid teachers who probably dont know what they are talking about themselves. Lunch which is supposed to be the best part of a school day wasnt good for me either since i was having to face Ryan and a group of his girlfriends.

My relief was soon gone when i saw a big group of people standing at the gates waiting for me. i knew who it was, it was ryan and them lot. as always i tried to ignore but it was pretty much impossible. they shouted mean comments at me but i held back the tears in fear. they practically walked me home. im sorta used to it now since they do it everyday.

finally when i get inside my house a smile reapearse on my face when i see my laptop! my laptop is like me best friend unless i go on facebook which just gives me hate. the only place where i can feel safe is twitter. no one knows who i am and best of all i can stalk my idol! JUSTIN BIEBER

Tweet:

"@justinbieber i am your biggest fan, i get bullied at school but whenever i think of you a smile reappears on my face:) thank you for always being there for me<3"

After all these years i know that Justin will never notice me but 'never saynever' right? After i have done my homework and ate dinner i log back on to twitter to expect the same type of dissappointment as usual. But NO!!!!  i look at my profile and my eyes focus on something that says "@justinbieber has retweeted your tweet" my jaw dropped and eyes shot wide open! it has been my dream to get noticed by my future husband and here i am staring at my retweeted tweet from him. I automatically get like thousands of followers. i knew that if only ryan and all that lot would see this they would get jelous and give me a break!!