PPPE Part10

PEHLA PYAAR PEHLA EHESAAS

PART10

As Armaan was talking to Joseph he saw that Riddhima was coming down and she had already changed her clothes. She was wearing simple green salwar with short kurti looking very simple yet very beautiful her hairs were opened and wind was passing making her few strands fly on her face. And a shawl enveloped around her arms to prevent herself from chilly winds of London. As Armaan saw her he was lost in her forgetting that he was on call. He was lost in her simple look and her beauty,he came on earth when he heard voice coming from his phone.

He looked at her as she passed him a smile while he reciprocated that and then cutting call he said

Ar: "Joseph hope you got what I said. It need to be done first thing in the morning"

Jo: "yes sir, don't worry everything will done according to you as said"

Nodding Armaan cut the call and founds that Riddhima looking here and there. While Riddhima seeing him talking on phone so thought to look around for her Avantu maa and golu uncle but didn't finding them anywhere she looked at Armaan who had ended his call, so she asked him.

Ri: "Armaan ghar mein koi dikh nahi raha sab kahan gaye hain. I mean Rahul and Muski ka tou I know but Avantu maa and Golu uncle, voh donow kahan hai. I mean office mein bhi nahin the, kahin bahar gayye hain kya?"

Hearing Riddhima's concern in her voice for his parents. He smiled a little but then hearing her question he remembered that his parents telling him to inform Riddhima about their going urgently for a meeting. He was lost in his thoughts when Riddhima called him

Ri: "Armaan kahan kho gayye, main kuch puchh rahi hun tumse?"

Ar: "han haan basket voh mom dad kuch dino k liye Singapore gaye hain. As vahan unki bohot important meeting hai toh had to leave urgently for tha. Aur mom-dad ne mujhe kaha tha tumhe inform karne ko but main bhul gayya sorry riddhima''

He said telling her about his parents whereabouts. While Riddhima was little sad knowing them going away. Armaan saw that he was sad so he went near her and holding her from shoulders he said while looking directly into her eyes

Ar: "don't worry basket voh dono theek hain aur jaise hi pohonch jaayenge voh call kar lenge tumhe onhone kaha hain mujhse"

Ri:''han vo tou onhein karna hi padega nahin tou main unse gussa ho jaungi na''

She nodded and she said making armaan smile. And then she looked at his clothes said to him seeing him still in his office clothes and snow was on his coat.

Ri: " Armaan tumne abhi tak change kyun nahin kiyya. Achha Armaan tum change karlo, tumhare clothes par snow lagi hui hai. Tou tumhe thand lag jaayegi agar change nahin kiyya tou. You go and change quickly."

Nodding at her he went away to change. He went to his room to change his clothes as snow was covering almost half of his shoulder. He went inside his room to change his clothes. As he was changing he remembered he had to meet Vivek today at the pub as he had promised him and so he glanced at the clock which was telling time 10 pm so he thought to go to pub n meet him. As Vivek must be waiting for him and thinking that he wore some casual clothes looking handsome as ever. And after getting ready he went down.