Chapter 1

"Could you hurry a lot?! I don't wanna be late because of you, Mackenzie!!" My sister yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "I'll be there in just a second!!" I yelled downstairs and grabbed my heels. I can put them on in the car. I grabbed my phone as well and almost jumped down the stairs. "Finally!!" Allison, my older sister, said and hurried out the door. "Bye mom" I yelled before I ran after her and slammed the door close and jumped on the passenger seat. I put on my heels and buckled up "You are driving me crazy Allison" I said and lent back. "You do the exact same thing to me!" She said and started the car.

We drove for an hour before we arrived at the huge parking lot, that was close to our destination. We got out of the car and Alli locked it. We hooked arms and walked closer and closer to the huge concert hall. We waited in line for another hour before we could show our tickets and the guy let us in. "I still can't believe we are actually here!!" My sister said and lead me to the huge hall with the stage in it. "This is bigger than I thought it is" I said and Allison couldn't stop smiling. "This is undiscribable" Was all she could say, before she pulled me to the stage, where already many fans were waiting for the Soundcheck to start.

The lights went out and on again and we could see that now was a young man on the stage, the crows started screaming immediatly, so did my sister. I put my hands over my ears, to make the noise a little bit less loud, which didn't work. About five minutes later everyone was quiet and only the guy on stage was talking. I didn't really pay attention to it, I concenrated on my sister, who's eyes were sparkling. 30 minutes later everyone got back in line and we were last, because Allison had to use the bathroom, because she forgot to do it at home. We waited for 40 minutes until we were finally about to meet him. The door opened and Allison and I walked inside and saw him standing there with a smile.

"Hi" My sister said super nervous. "Hello beautiful" He said and hugged her briefly. I'm pretty sure she was about to pass out. He let go of her and opened up his arms and I hugged him briefly. Don't get me wrong, I was really nervous, but I am pretty good at hiding it. "Wow, you look amazing" He started flirting. "I'm a dancer" I said, trying to swallow my excitment. "Maybe you'll be dancing for me someday" He said and I laughed. "Be sure to hire me then" I said back and realized that I was now flirting as well. Who is this girl looking like me?!

Allison and I placed ourselves on his left and right side and he put his arms around us and placed his hands on our waists. We smiled into the camera and the picture was taken. "You're sister's?" He asked and Alli nod like crazy. "Yes, she's the older one" I said and pointed at her. He smiled and gave Allison a kiss on the cheek and she started crying. He looked at me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I smiled at him. "Wanna give me a kiss too?" He asked and I didn't know what to say, so I just kissed him on the cheek.

After that, we were lead to another door and were back in the huge hall with the stage in it. "Oh my god, he kissed my cheek" Allison squealed. "Yeah, he did" I said, in my thoughts still with him. How he kissed my forehead and how I kissed his cheek.

We got to our places and sat down. "This is going to be the best day of my life" She said and I smiled. "I hope for you, because I am here only for you. I would have never come here without you, that's for sure!" I said and lied my head on her shoulder. "Oh baby sis, you would have come, even without me. I know you. Okay, maybe you wouldn't have because you don't like to hear that many girls scream at once, you are already sick of me screaming all the time-" "Allison!" I said. "What?!" "You're nervous talking again" I said. "Sorry.." She said, feeling a little bit sorry, well as sorry as she can feel at the concert, that is about to start. The audience started to grow and it became louder around us. Alli and I got up and put our stuff on the chair and looked at each other. "It's about to start" She said nervous smiling. The stage suddenly lit up and the crowd started screaming. We let go of each other and looked at the stage, where the guy we just met started performing his songs. Everyone either sang along or screamed, some did both. One of them was my sister. She screamed the lyrics of the song Boyfriend while I just sang along. After an hour of the show, a security guy came up to me and took me with him backstage. "What's going on?" I asked. "Justin chose you to be his One Less Lonely Girl" He said and my mouth dropped open. "You're kidding?!" I asked, because I seriously couldn't believe it.

I heard how the song started and the passage way for the stage opened and I walked out. At first I was like paralyzed, but he came and got me and brought me to the chair. I sat down and thought with myself to stay cool. He walked away and came again and danced around me. He grabbed my hand and gave me a signal, that he wanted me to get up, so I got up and he started to do some slower dance moves and I knew what he wanted. He remembered that I said I'm a dancer and now I am on that stage. We started dancing a little, he spun me and in the end of the song we were in the perfect pose to have a dip kiss, which of course we hadn't, but it doesn't change that I wanted him to kiss me.

He put me back on my feet and smiled at me. I had no other choice to smile back. He walked away and came back with roses and handed them to me. I smiled and he lead me off stage. "So you weren't lying" He said, before he hurried back on stage. "Like I would lie" I yelled after him, but I don't think he heard me. It's pretty loud and he had to concentrate on the performance. After the show, back in the car my sister was still too excited to drive. She was still so excited. "Can you please start the car. I'm really tired. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!! YOU JUST DANCED ON STAGE WITH JUSTIN FREAKING BIEBER!!" She yelled. "Would you keep it quiet!? I don't want everyone to know, that I am in this car!" I said "You know how many haters that could get me?! Ever thought about that?" I asked, and yes I was freaking out, trying to get Justin out of my head, which totally failed.

"I'm telling you Mack, you will train harder than ever and audition for the next tour!!" Allison said and I laughed. "Like I am good enough to do that. Don't be silly" I said "Start the car!" Allison now finally started driving and two hours later I was lying in my bed in my pj's and showered. That night I dreamed of Justin. I dreamed of him before, but this time it was different. I dreamed of us dancing together. We were dancing the night away, like there's no tomorrow. The entire dream, we were just dancing.

"GIRLS!!!" The screams of my mother woke me up. "Mooom!" I whined and turned around in my bed. "GET DOWN HERE!" She yelled again. I crawled out of bed and met up with Alli in the hallway. "Do you know what she has?" I asked in my sleepy voice, but she shook her head no. We walked downstairs into the kitchen, where... well... I was on TV. My mouth dropped open as I saw myself dancing with Justin on stage ON FREAKING TV. "I guess we could say, this girl is a special One Less Lonely Girl." The reporter said, before the secment ended. "I was on the news.." I said and slowly sat down on a chair at the dining table. "You're famous Kenzie" Alli said and hugged me. "I can't believe it.." I said, still kinda paralyzed again.

The rest of the day, I spent on the couch, watching several of movies with my sister, my mind on Justin. At 9 P.M. I got up and went to take a shower and went to bed. I was pretty nervous how school tomorrow will be. Many girls were at that concert and many of those girls are deeply in love with Justin and were talking since months, how they are going to be the One Less Lonely Girl and then I come and I became it. I didn't even wanted to be it, but now that I am, I am freaking out inside. My photos and videos are all over the social networks, which is not a positive thing most of the time.

Next morning I did my morning routine and punctal at 7:30 A.M. I was sitting in the car, waiting for Allison to finally come. A few minutes later, she finally arrived and we started driving to school. As soon as we arrived I got out of the car and to my locker, I didn't wait for anyone since I had no friends. Not even at the dance studio, because I'm the best dancer there and they call me a poser and show-of. It's just because I don't have many friends, I have more time to practice and that's how I became that good. I never had a friend, not one. Not even in kindergarten, everyone was always against me, so I had to fight everything by myself.

Not one day went by, where I didn't thought that I don't belong here. We moved a lot, but everywhere we moved, I was the loser and my sister was the queen of the school. Nothing ever changed. Well, except for today. People were looking, more staring at me as I walked through the school's hallways. I heard people gossip about me and mocking me. They made fun of me as well. I think the bullying became stronger after that concert.

People started calling me "whore" and "slut" They didn't care that it was just a show for him and that he has forgotten about me by now.

I was just happy when I was finally home and could hide under my bed, which I did.