Chapter 2

My cell phone buzzed in my pocket as I received a message. When I opened the text, my face lit up with joy; a new sighting. I punched the address into my GPS system in my car and sped off to a large supermarket, where a frightened woman was at the entrance in the middle of the night. She was against the wall in shock. I walked up to her and started questioning her. "Well, I was closing the store tonight when I heard someone- Or something- behind me. I turned around but it was gone. So I ignored it. But then I heard it again and I turned around and it was inches away from my face...I swear he seemed as though he wanted to kill me...I wanted to run but I was in so much shock, all I could do was press up to the wall" She rambled. I looked at her for a while. "Did he show any...Glow? Or slight transparency?" I asked her. She nodded "He was like...Outlined with a greenish glowing. It was eerie. His presence made me freezing cold." I smiled. "Yep. You saw a ghost. That feeling of ice was him manifesting near you. He was using your energy to make himself visible. It's normal for you to be in shock since you've been drained of energy. If only he was still here. I could talk to him. I suggest you finish closing up and get some rest. You'll be fine by morning." I walked back to my car, brought out some equipment and set it up at the front of the store as the young woman left for home. I turn on my recording equipment and stand there. "I'm here. I am allowing you to manifest from my energy. I only wish to talk to you. Communicate and tell me why your here. I can help you if you just speak into the little green light." I say loudly. Honestly, I didn't care who saw me or heard me. Most thought I was crazy. But I think I'm brilliantly imaginative. The green light flickered. My heart beat faster from the adrenaline coursing through my veins. He was trying to communicate with me. I stopped the recording and played it back. "Revenge" Is all that I heard from the tape. I nodded and held out my arm "Show yourself. I can help you if you just show yourself". Then I saw a slight flashing. There, standing in front of me, was a 6 foot tall suited man who had slicked back hair. Only thing different about him? He glowed green and I could see right through him.

A/N: Sorry...It was a pretty bad chapter...I'm not that good of a writer....Oh and Gina, stop begging me to write more! Lol If only people actually read this...I would actually have some fun with it....Have people give me ideas, have contests to see who I could put in the book as one of the paranormal creatures...Idk Just fun....