Chapter 1- Muzzlemane

I am Muzzlemane, and I live in Amity... Well... I guess I could say that my life changed after the Choosing Ceremony. I was born in Amity and I know that I should be there, I wouldn't say that I was peaceful, in fact I would say that I was more, well selfless and honest. But I don't know what I could and couldn't be, the traits I owned and didn't own, and that was what really scared me. Anyway, when the time came for me to take my Aptitude test, I started getting apprehensive. That day that I went to take the aptitude test, I was starting to get worried. What if my aptitude test told me that I had to be Amity? Or Dauntless? Or any other faction that I felt like I would not be able to be fit in for? I remembered what my mother had said to me the previous day about the aptitude test. She had told me not to be scared, and to do whatever that it told me to. She also had told me that she didn't care what faction I chose, as long as it was fit for me. Thinking of this thought made me calmer. I didn't want to start breaking down just before the test. When we got to the Abnegation- built school, I went to my first class. Yesterday, an Erudite Unicorn  had come in and told us about how our schedules would go today. our classes were only 20 minutes each, and after lunch, we would take the test. So the day goes on, and I start to relax a bit more... Now it's lunchtime. Unlike usual, we sit quietly and eat our lunches. Usually we talk and play hand games and giggle around at each other's jokes, but today, we are completely quiet, probably thinking about our tests. A silent hush immediately falls over the Abnegation. I wish I could be like them. My mother, Diamondwing, thinks that they are too respective and selfless to be peaceful. My father agrees. As the Dauntless leader, Knifetail enters the room, the Dauntless and Candor portion of the room quiets down as well. Now only the Erudite are talking. It takes a couple of "SHH's" to quite them down, and then the names begin to get called for the test. Seven from Candor, Seven from Erudite, Seven from Abnegation, Seven from Dauntless, and finally, Saphiretail, Spearhead( seriously), Electrawing, Emeraldleg, Whitetail, Sugarplum, and "Muzzlemane". calls out Knifetail. We each step toward the rooms only used for the aptitude tests. I enter number 35 as all of the others enter their assigned room numbers.

Hey guys!:D I just wrote my first chapter, Please tell me how it is ! Comment!

Sorry for the cliffhanger at the end... Some facts that you should know about Muzzlemane and Diamond wing: Diamondwing is the Leader of the Entire society. Muzzlemane and Diamondwing (Mother and Daughter) are the prettiest unicorns in this society.

Thanks for reading! Comment!