File 1 Update: Log 1

welcome to file #1, this is the Dragon file all updates on dragons mental state and progress has been loaded here, are you sure you want to upload this information:

all right, link has started, log one begins

now

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran, the soles on my worn out Keds creating a concrete heartbeat under me. I ran, breath getting shorter and shorter. I ran, in my mind I knew the logical side to my plan, her tech was too good, and I forgot mine. My heart told me another story, they would have way too many questions for me, my identity, my techie's identity, my leader's identity, questions I couldn't answer. These questions would lead to others, questions from the masses, why join the rebellion, what do you want, who are the mysterious Sister's 3, The Phantom Serpent, what about Perma-Flame? At that moment I felt wind rush up behind me, she had caught up.

I was lifted off the ground by what seemed to be a mini twister. " I haven't seen you without your tech in awhile," she said as she lifted me up to meet her eyes, " Must have been a rough morning to forget something that important Serpent." She smirked, this is one of the rare times we just got to talk, besides being in battle that is. She was a member of The Visors, a group of people also gifted with 'tech'. These people were called by the king to guard his daughter, one of the nation's greatest treasures, but after the rebellion started they became the nation's heros, and my Allies and I were sadly gifted the title of villains. Well, some of us deserve that title, but that's just some.I'm mostly used as a strategic distraction, unless The Twister was involved. That's really how they got so close, being the only two Techs who could maintain mid-air combat, I became the only one who could fight her while her tech was still running.

We started up our usual chatter, which mostly consisted of Eli trying to guess my name. After many failed attempts, most no where near my actual name, she let out a frustrated sigh. Me and the Visor, Elizabeth, had a what you would call a frenemy status. " Well I didn't forget my mask, so I guess you'll just never know who I really am." I joked, I narrowed my eyes and smirked in a playful manner, it was kept behind the cover of my mask though. To my surprise she mimicked my action, pulling my personal twister closer to her, " What if I just took your mask off for you!" She tightened the twisters diameter, like a coiled snake tightening around its prey, and reached for my mask. Which thus ended our conversation, every mask has an auto-lock sensor equipped within its comfortable memory-foam inside. So if we don't say the passcode before we take it off, the mask sends an alert to any near by active members, and then cases our heads in a protective circle of polythermic-erciclad, a type of man-made diamond and titanium mixture, so we could still see out of it, and it filtered well, but as for getting out well, we have lasers at the lab for that.

She recoiled in surprise, in battle it's rare this code was activated or needed, so not many see it in action. A tiny red light flashed in the corner of my vision, it took five flashes for it to turn green. Someone was on their way, I didn't know who but I could rule out a few. Phantom was out of the picture, so was frost, flame, Experiment 47, and H.S.. Leaving me with The Sister's 3; The Bolt, The Psychotic Seer, and The Crimson Mist, and I really hoped it wasn't the last one. She could get a little caught up in fights, when I said that not all of us deserved to be called villains she definitely did, her specialty was changing the chemical compounds found in the water in the air, creating a poisonous mist that surrounded her victims. she would turn the water particles around her enemy into a very strong acid, burning any piece of skin it came into contact with, a few of the many gruesome examples.

Thankfully it was not Crimson, for due to the way Elisabeth's eyes glazed over as she slowly looked around for my reinforcements. Her glazed eyes fell on me, and she screamed. At the same time all of her gear turned off, I could tell due to two factors; one due the fact that the blue lights that lined her visor shut off, and two that we were falling at high speed towards the concrete. As we fell, one of my comrades appeared out of thin-air under me. Just as I suspected, Seer, her tech gave her the gift of bending light going into anyone's eyes. She mostly fought her victim's mind, turning herself invisible, others invisible, or causing mass illusions. You could tell when a victim was under her influence if their eyes glaze over, or their gear starts to malfunction.

As I fell into her grasp, she let her grip on Elizabeth's mind loosen, the lighted bar lining her visor turned on and shown red the second she did.Two feet away from the ground she started to levitate, she slowly floated away towards the glass tower she called her home not able to control her tech in emergency mode. She looked around frantically trying to recall what triggered her emergency mode, I saw her eyes settle on one spot and stay their. I followed her line of sight to Seer's famous signature, an eye painted onto a wall in gold spray paint, she used it to tag the places she'd been because no one saw her in person. Why? because she stayed invisible all the time, I could see her because she let me, but the floating Visor sure couldn't, and by her scowl I assumed she couldn't see me anymore either.