Part 1

To my friend and dear brother Dom

I am the brother of the author of the hit series "Pastry Town". Therefor we had the same great grandpappy.(Even though he loved me more.) I do love pastries but, unlike my brother I love love love love love love love croissants. And if you haven't got it by now, I guess you can say I love them. My brother pry has not mentioned our mom yet, she is the queen of Cressontien. It was and still is one of the strongest kingdoms in the 7 Layer Region. My mom once told me a story about them. One day in Cressontien, there was a wild cried that froze the land. The queen's biscuit guards raced to the scene in their role-mobiles. An old woman was standing there yelling and pointing north. She said that her cream stick cane and her bag were stollen from her. What kind of bag? Well only the most normal bag made from lemon drop frosting. My mom was determained to catch the thief, so she set out on a man hunt. The old lady said the robber was a cherry sucker. So that wouldn't be hard to find considering the latest red sucker population of the city was 3,105 suckers. But my mom could do it so she contacted the Waffle Elite.

When they arrived my mom told them not to waffle around and get the job done. Anyway they caught the robber in 23 minutes and 57 seconds. The head waffle claimed that it wasn't hard because the old lady provided accurate information. Everyone knows the red suckers hang out in the bottom of the city. Nobody likes cherry. Anyway the chief waffle said that it was his best work. But my Mom had seen better. But that's a story for another time.

See you next time at pastry time.