Some people just don't understand...

I made this for bookworms to relate to. :3 Hope some of you can relate! I apologize for some grammatical and spelling mistakes! I just wrote this for fun, really. Xx -Sage

___________________________________________________________________________________

"One last page..", you remember yelling at your mother or your friend as you scanned your eyes through the pages of your book hungrily, wherein you got lost once again.

Lost in a eutopian and dystopian-like world.

Lost in a secret magical world, only you know of.

Lost in Narnia. In Panem. In Hogwarts. or anywhere else.

Alongside your favorite hero/heroine, fighting to death with the most cold-hearted and evil person you've known.

Fighting with some psycho, or some old twisted witch, maybe some old monstrous titan whom was supposed to be locked up.

Crying because even after you succeeded, not everyone made it through the battles.

Because one of your favorites die. Because Prim, Fred, Remus, Luke, Bianca, and so much more people died.

It hurts because all this time, you had always anticipated their appearances, their jokes, everything. You had adored and loved them. But they just had to...die.

Through the tears, you just had to accept the fact that they can't just miraculously come back to life.

It hurts almost as much as someone big and important in your life had gone that easily.

But you know what hurts the most?

Finishing the book.

It ended. It actually ended.

You remember the overflowing tears as you read the last line of the book saying 'The End'.

You couldn't believe it. After all those times of waiting for the next book, going through every chapter, through conflicts, through experiencing well-deserved victory, it was finished.

You wiped your tears away, tenderly holding the book to your chest or cradling it slightly and smiled tearily as you placed it into its place in your bookshelf.

You might've just gone off into a daze and collect their thoughts on what they had just experienced.

Or continue to cry their hearts out.

Or you actually don't put the book back into its bookshelf and you reread it for the hundredth time, not caring if people would've said you were obsessed.

Or you create a page or account in facebook/twitter to go 'fangirl' about it.

But maybe you are one of the many don't even know what to do anymore.

That is, until you got hold of another book. And the process begins again.

Except this time, you now have two fandoms, two (mostly even more) OTPs, two new worlds, two new heroes. After you finish another series/book, practically everything you had before doubles and triples and quadruples up.

Years later, you may or may not have grown up. You haven't fully forgotten these days, but now, they haven't been your priority. You might have a job. A family. Kids, even.

But you know there's a reason why you have this life. Maybe it's because due to your love of books, you've decided to publish your own book and actually being successfull of it.

Or maybe because those books have literally saved your life. Before you had actually decided to pull out that blade, you spotted your favorite book and decided to reread it again. It saved you.

Possibly because the person you have married/are dating at the moment was in the same fandom as you did, and when you met him/her because of your love for the same books, you just knew it was meant to be.

Either way, these books have created the biggest impacts in your life and you would do anything to thank your past self for picking up that book from it's Christmas wrappings or plastic bag from the bookstore.

Because these books changed your life.

You see, that's what some people just can't understand about us bookworms. They don't know how much books mean to us. They don't know how similar we feel when they go berserk over celebrities and such.

They don't know the life of a bookworm.